Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
:D well that makes it a bit ... better I suppose ^^
I am still am new to mechanics and everything and while i watch people just *fingersnap* and things die, and i am struggling to even stay alive in the butchers Liar :)
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
another question :) Ennead Challenge / K3BA shouldnt / cannot be done @Level 70 (like i did in the previous median version), i have to finish Baal on nightmare before being allowed / able to farm there ..
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
zeitzi wrote::D well that makes it a bit ... better I suppose ^^
I am still am new to mechanics and everything and while i watch people just *fingersnap* and things die, and i am struggling to even stay alive in the butchers Liar :)

Just keep playing; things get easier once you understand the mechanics and get through some of the harder content.
Each playthrough after that will be better. I've been playing Median for many years and I am also learning new things in Sigma. :mrgreen:
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
zeitzi wrote:another question :) Ennead Challenge / K3BA shouldnt / cannot be done @Level 70 (like i did in the previous median version), i have to finish Baal on nightmare before being allowed / able to farm there ..

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/challenges

This should explain everything :D
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
hm, not really. It says get the heoric torch from mephisto, but then the "rifts" Section says you gotta be 115 to enter 3KBA ..
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you must kill mephisto on Nightmare and have your character at level 80 or above . after you kill Mephisto , there will be a portal opened to K3KBA where you must kill any necro inside there and get a torch . cube the torch and it will be transformed into your class charm .

good luck !
dtd
Monkey King
287 | 1
i use median xl laucher to setup MXL. but when i press PLAY, there is only a white screen. How can i solve this :(
Thanks
dronn1k
Prowler
19 | 0
I can not create or join the game on the server. I either throw a room into me or create a room for me, or I connect for a very long time and see the error "Failed to join game". Is there something wrong with my client or server operation?
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
there was an update, did you restart and updated to latest patch ?

#troubleshooting
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=22704
currycatstrophe
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
vpk79 wrote:I found some monster tokens - "Evil eye of clawstorm", but i can`t find any info about them in game documentation. May someone tell me where to find more of these.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/challenges

Veteran Tokens

In Nightmare and Hell difficulties, you can find veteran monsters near the end of each Act. There are 5 types of veteran monsters, one for each Act.

Kill them and receive an 'Evil Eye' token.

Veterans
Clawstorm Terror
Fairy Witch
Glowing Blob
Landmass
Bane Hunter
[Class Charm] + each of the 5 tokens → returns [Class Charm] with added bonuses
This upgrade recipe adds the following bonuses:

+1 to [Your class] Skill Levels
+20% to Experience Gained