Discuss Median XL!
The_Gambit
Imp
4 | 0
Thanks!
The_Gambit
Imp
4 | 0
Lockdown timers end the quest or challenge?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
if the timer goes off and you die you need to save and exit and try the challenge again as you won't be able to enter the portal if the timer is gone
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Is Lucion glitched or just reeaallly buffed since last patch? I've been using the book charm skill to make him fight malic for an hour and his health hasn't moved :-x
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Can Exorcism be stacked ? Or is reapplying Exorcism refreshing its duration, but nothing more ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
AzureGladiator wrote:Is Lucion glitched or just reeaallly buffed since last patch? I've been using the book charm skill to make him fight malic for an hour and his health hasn't moved :-x
you are supposed to charm Malic , Malic kills Lucion . have you done it the other way ? were you trying to charm Lucion instead of Malic ? (-:
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
ChuckNoRis wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:Is Lucion glitched or just reeaallly buffed since last patch? I've been using the book charm skill to make him fight malic for an hour and his health hasn't moved :-x
you are supposed to charm Malic , Malic kills Lucion . have you done it the other way ? were you trying to charm Lucion instead of Malic ? (-:

:shock: Damn... I didn't realize they changed it. Thanks a bunch Chucky!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
AzureGladiator wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:

:shock: Damn... I didn't realize they changed it. Thanks a bunch Chucky!
sorry , i wrote it the wrong way :facepalm: . i got a severe headake from the drinks i had last night . you must charm Lucion . Malic kills Lucion while Lucion is under the effect of Charm , as while charm effect is on , Lucion is considered an opponent by Malic .

are Lucion and Malic close enough to eachother ? it could be that Malic is too busy casting his spells in your direction and Lucion is not in the aoe of his spells to take damage . if that happens , make sure to lure Lucion close to you and charm him when both of you are in Malic's direction . when Malic casts his spell you run away to avoid it , while Lucion will stay there in the spell path and take the hit .
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Anyone tried a druid Treewarden spec with skin of kab armour and a high dmg scepter? I am currently wolf and really struggling and Tree is looking very tempting and I have SoK and a 6 socket sacred war scepter im gonna through a rw in. Any suggestions?
Vvvxi
Prowler
18 | 0
Does anyone have any experience with poison druid using plague avatar as main skill? Is it viable as first char farmer/uberkiller without getting steamrolled by everything?