Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Bitech
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Do mercenaries in Normal difficulty still have the best stats?
Kennoth
Destroyer
6 | 0
mrmatthew wrote:
Kennoth wrote:Can I use the cube to turn gems into the higher tier? I have a buttload of gems and they're just sitting there and taking up space.

Can I upgrade the Griswold's Heart robe into higher tier?

Check this page out https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

Thanks. I still want to know what do "cannot be disenchanted" and "cannot be upgraded" mean on an item though.

Also, when crafting a one-rune runeword, are the gem bonuses carried onto the new item?
mrmatthew
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kennoth wrote:
mrmatthew wrote:
Kennoth wrote:Can I use the cube to turn gems into the higher tier? I have a buttload of gems and they're just sitting there and taking up space.

Can I upgrade the Griswold's Heart robe into higher tier?

Check this page out https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

Thanks. I still want to know what do "cannot be disenchanted" and "cannot be upgraded" mean on an item though.

Also, when crafting a one-rune runeword, are the gem bonuses carried onto the new item?

"Cannot be Disenchanted" - Like on Griswold's Heart Armor - Means you cannot put it in the cube with the little disenchantment cross to make Arcane Shards. It won't work. Any other Unique that does not have that message, will disenchant into an Arcane Shard.

"Cannot be Upgraded" - Not sure yet, only been playing Median XL for a few days...

1 Rune Runewords - Not sure if the existing mods carry over into the runeworded item. Try it out. If it doesn't work, you can buy a gray oil bottle at the vendor like Akara which will let you get all the stuff back out of the sockets. This oil is amazing! Talks about it on that cube recipe page too.
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Does Attack can't be interrupted apply to when the user is casting spells?
kealmir
Destroyer
7 | 0
how do people have these monster damage rolls on their weapons, I'm trying to make a good spear for my Amazon I have a sacred maiden spear base and have tried the Rha runeword but It's no where near the over 1k damage rolls I see on some builds mid game setups.

my current weapon: http://prntscr.com/mbdwul
BlackMagick
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Does anyone know a way to fix the no sound issue with glide enabled. I clicked the gear icon to make sure the sound was not turned off. However, glide still has no sound and distorted color when entering areas like A3 and A4.
lonchinhto123
Skeleton
2 | 0
does anyone know how to play sigma without internet connection ? the launcher doesn't work without internet connection.
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
quick question... will %Lightning spell damage increase the damage of a Mind Flay proc? thanks :)
ss7877
Skeleton
2 | 0
Just started with Assassin.
All shields have 3% block chance.
Is it normal?
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
@Chris_Kush yes
@ss7877 %block chance is based on class and is different from LOD, +1% block chance is alot in Sigma.