Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
sqoshu
Destroyer
7 | 0
What is the point of the "Mark of the Wild" druid innate skill other than getting fed up by needing to recast it every x seconds, as the tooltip doesn't say anything about the length of the spell and you want to have it on all the time? Why not make it just a passive?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Are skill signets removed or what, cant find a single one.
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
bamsugar123 wrote:i dont understand this game mechanics at all, i have ti4 gear 3k life 15 k def with assassin on lvl 110 and i get 1 shot , the enemy has 75% chance of hitting me , but i have 50% dodge from perfect being spell ?? wtf...i have found my self confused like this alot of times in last few years of playing median..
is there any guide for the game overall mechanics ? ty

Assuming you running some hell mode

gonna need to atleast double that life pool.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Rivolf wrote:1. What Synergy Mean? Stat add dmg to your skill right? Like assasin cluster bomb i should max energy for it?
2. Is this possible to not pressing alt all the time and just enable always showing items ?
3. And i can reset skills stat/skill infinity time for free, right?

1. Yes, energy synergy means more energy more spell dmg
3. As long as you have a belladonna

smartasss wrote:Are skill signets removed or what, cant find a single one.

No, can drop from units and nihlatak in hell always drops them
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Jaedong wrote:
Rivolf wrote:1. What Synergy Mean? Stat add dmg to your skill right? Like assasin cluster bomb i should max energy for it?
2. Is this possible to not pressing alt all the time and just enable always showing items ?
3. And i can reset skills stat/skill infinity time for free, right?

1. Yes, energy synergy means more energy more spell dmg
3. As long as you have a belladonna

smartasss wrote:Are skill signets removed or what, cant find a single one.

No, can drop from units and nihlatak in hell always drops them

Im asking about signet of skill not learning..
Kitsune
Imp
4 | 0
Bow druid is feeling kind of lacking, I've tried cascade, spore shot, and now experimenting with laughing ghost. Up to this point, I had been using force of nature, but now trying faerie fire, not sure how I feel about it. Anyone have any insight on this situation based on their experiences? Also, not sure whether to roll a druid bow like I did originally and spam str, or use a dex bow and spam dex. I find it odd the druid bow set utilizes a dex bow as opposed to a druid only bow for the druid bow set, kind of got me unsure about which is best. Druid bow scales 30/100 damage with str. and dex scales 20/100, so... but maxing str just leaves you with no dex to hit things.

Thanks for any input.
blankname
Prowler
16 | 3
Kitsune wrote:I find it odd the druid bow set utilizes a dex bow as opposed to a druid only bow for the druid bow set, kind of got me unsure about which is best. Druid bow scales 30/100 damage with str. and dex scales 20/100, so... but maxing str just leaves you with no dex to hit things.

The Druid set bow actually has better strength scaling than regular Druid bows, on top of dex scaling. I think you still go str for damage.
KeYzBeZ
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
What type of damage is baal's "Black Rain" spell? Magic? Physical? Elemental?

would like any info on it to help me tank it better
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
What is a good way to get life back as a summoner barbarian ? The life per second on items seems really bad.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
KeYzBeZ wrote:What type of damage is baal's "Black Rain" spell? Magic? Physical? Elemental?

would like any info on it to help me tank it better

physical spell damage I believe. you can do better with flat phys resist.