Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
vapu536
Destroyer
6 | 0
When start drop skill-signets on destruction?
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
When you kill an enemy
I have a question about enhanced damage vs. enhanced weapon damage. What is the difference? Which is better? I have looked all over and haven't seen the answer to this question. If someone would tell me where I could find the answer that would be helpful as well. I have so much to learn and I'm fine with reading.

-Thank you
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
justjoshin2010 wrote:I have a question about enhanced damage vs. enhanced weapon damage. What is the difference? Which is better? I have looked all over and haven't seen the answer to this question. If someone would tell me where I could find the answer that would be helpful as well. I have so much to learn and I'm fine with reading.

-Thank you

Enhanced Damage is given to the weapon directly, Enhanced Weapon Damage is like the strength/dexterity bonus the weapon has which scales off of you str/dex.
Helzopro wrote:
justjoshin2010 wrote:I have a question about enhanced damage vs. enhanced weapon damage. What is the difference? Which is better? I have looked all over and haven't seen the answer to this question. If someone would tell me where I could find the answer that would be helpful as well. I have so much to learn and I'm fine with reading.

-Thank you

Enhanced Damage is given to the weapon directly, Enhanced Weapon Damage is like the strength/dexterity bonus the weapon has which scales off of you str/dex.

So which one is better than? Or does it depend on more circumstances? Is enhanced weapon damage a greater multiplier?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I have a problem with launcher. When I click play button the launcher window reappeares after second and game isn't open. Restarting computer didn't help. Any ideas?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
justjoshin2010 wrote:So which one is better than? Or does it depend on more circumstances? Is enhanced weapon damage a greater multiplier?

You should always get ED on a weapon before EWD.
Helzopro wrote:
justjoshin2010 wrote:So which one is better than? Or does it depend on more circumstances? Is enhanced weapon damage a greater multiplier?

You should always get ED on a weapon before EWD.

Perfect, thank you.
vapu536
Destroyer
6 | 0
What the tactic to get good gear for runes?
I mean:
1) i need yellow superior sacred (ethereal if lucky),
2) then i remove stats on it,
3) then i go to Larzuk (act 5) to add the sockets.
4) put rune - got sacred item with good basic stats (e.g. armor or damage). Right or i missed something?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
no no no no no. if you get magic/rare/unique item, you use catalyst of destruction + rune + that item in cube, then you use oil of renewal until you will get stats that satisfy you. also, aim for lucky upgrade, that is using oil of luck on item, it has 20% chance of adding some stats, depending on item. get either max sockets or none. there is a socket punch recipe for white items, that is item without sockets + 1-6 jewels, depending how many sockets you want to get, max is obviously best. Then, you can put some magic orbs into item or make runeword. If you have for example 6 sockets, then, to make runeword you need to put in 5 jewels (not gems or other runes ) and rune for that runeword

Read "Cube Recipes" page on docs, it will help you a lot