Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
rngbeast wrote:Do some areas have higher odds to drop certain uniques? I've been farming teganze for a few nights now and found every su throwing knife, like 6 meshifs, 5 buzzbomb, few warshrikes and penumbras. I know its not the place to look for su's, just this amount of throwing knives is strange.

To my knowledge the only zone in the game capable of dropping every SSU is Fautzinville/Bremmtown. This is due to the fact that it’s a 130 zone. Certain zones do have higher chance to drop things like sets, shrines or uniques. As far as I know there’s no bias toward certain specific unique items dropping anywhere though.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SwineFlu wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:Well I have the sword and it allows the luck potion to be used, saying the item is already upgraded after in the standard green text. I’m wondering if anyone has had success receiving an actual luck bonus on the item.

I've decided to double check it, and apparently I was wrong, I'm sorry for that. Any Samael weapons can be used (and by "can be used" I mean that you'll receive the appropriate bonus) with lucky/lottery upgrades, MOs, UMOs and even with jewels, although you won't get any sockets from latter. It seems like that only Celestial Sigil can't be used with with any of those recipes and that's
weird.

Thanks for checking. To clarify, do you know of any way to add a socket to Samael’s sword? Regular MO’s don’t seem to work but UMO’s might, I haven’t checked those.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crosby4HyG wrote:Thanks for checking. To clarify, do you know of any way to add a socket to Samael’s sword? Regular MO’s don’t seem to work but UMO’s might, I haven’t checked those.

You can't add sockets to these relics, and that's for sure this time :mrgreen: Are you certain that you can't use regular MOs on these items because it seems like you can do it on SP. It might be unintended behavior that was fixed on TSW then, who knows.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I just tested it and it looks like all types of Mystic Orb do in fact work on Samael's sword on TSW. I'm not sure why I thought otherwise. Glad we got that cleared up xD
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ChuckNoRis wrote:
iceinmyveins wrote:does the physical damage weapon damage matter on wild fire? when i switched weapons the damage for wild fire didnt change at all also i noticed there is no Attack Rating
no , it doesn't matter . it's an elemental spell that you cast from melee range . does not require attack rating

Will life leech work with it or life on hit. What about pro's are like % chance on like melee hit or w.e
Jehiren
Imp
4 | 0
Do the essences cubed with the Umbaru Treasure just give a random stat distribution, or are there some biases to the stats/amounts?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Jehiren wrote:Do the essences cubed with the Umbaru Treasure just give a random stat distribution, or are there some biases to the stats/amounts?

They're random. So no need to worry about grabbing a specific essence.
Jehiren
Imp
4 | 0
BaraLover wrote:
Jehiren wrote:Do the essences cubed with the Umbaru Treasure just give a random stat distribution, or are there some biases to the stats/amounts?

They're random. So no need to worry about grabbing a specific essence.

Thanks!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
iceinmyveins wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:
iceinmyveins wrote:does the physical damage weapon damage matter on wild fire? when i switched weapons the damage for wild fire didnt change at all also i noticed there is no Attack Rating
no , it doesn't matter . it's an elemental spell that you cast from melee range . does not require attack rating

Will life leech work with it or life on hit. What about pro's are like % chance on like melee hit or w.e

The leech , life on hit and procs work, but they will be calculated on the initial melee hit and will require that your initial melee hit to be successful, so in that case you will need to check the attack rating .
shadowzoul
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hey

are there oskills which benefit from all elemental spell damage sources like voidstar do ? i think i saw one but cannt remember .
whats the names of these oskills ?