Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Zador wrote:hello, is it possible to farm scrolls of resistances with other chars to cube with the class charm more often to get more resistances or is 3 times you get from each difficulty the maximum you can do?

I tried it out. It doesn't work. You can get 1 per difficulty only.
Zador
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thx for the answers :)
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Hello, what a good place to farm secret emblems?, i tried hard in dunc but no luck
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Hey, I took the advice of the guy above and downloaded d2 stats. The notifications seem to be working properly, but how do I get the loot filter to? Do I just put the dropfilter.dll directly into the game files, under resources, or what? I've tried both of those without any luck. Thanks.
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Orr wrote:Hello, what a good place to farm secret emblems?, i tried hard in dunc but no luck

Emblems fall randomly on any location on the complexity of Hell. I found the emblem of Lies in 5th act, the emblem of Suffering drop in Athulua.
Gunner
Invader
9 | 1
Ericksonius wrote:Hey, I took the advice of the guy above and downloaded d2 stats. The notifications seem to be working properly, but how do I get the loot filter to? Do I just put the dropfilter.dll directly into the game files, under resources, or what? I've tried both of those without any luck. Thanks.

For me, it was just a case of having the dll (that you can download with the tool) in the same folder as the executable file.

Looking at my files I just have the .exe, the .ini and the dropfilter.dll in the same folder, They are not in the game folders, I just run them from some random place (probs just where I stored them when I downloaded them). It seems to know when the game is running without doing anything else.

I have a shortcut to the .exe on my desktop and it all seems to work fine starting it from there.
Gunner
Invader
9 | 1
Can someone please tell me what build of sorceror uses this item
Bartuc's Curse
Bartuc's Curse
Lamellar Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (4647 - 5680) to (5040 - 6160)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 499
Item Level: 105
2% Base Block Chance
+100 Spell Focus
+(25 to 50)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(1 to 50)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(1 to 15) to Phoenix Wave
+(80 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
-30% Gold Find
Socketed (6)

I would like to use it on an alt I have but I am confused because the modifiers seem to be for different builds. The block chance suggests it will have high dexterity (melee build?) but the energy factor and spell damage seem to suggest a caster build. I don't know much about the class though so I hope someone can explain.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Does the difficulty level (Normal, Nightmare, Hell) make a difference where you hire your mercenary as in vanilla Diablo 2? The descriptions of mercenaries in the online guide don't mention a difficulty level for each leading me to think not?
papas
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ive noticed that merc's that got hired on hell difficulty have more base stats than the other 2

so i suppose a hell merc is the only way out
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
papas wrote:ive noticed that merc's that got hired on hell difficulty have more base stats than the other 2

so i suppose a hell merc is the only way out

Are you sure about this? have you checked mers level?

AFAIK, Normal mers have highest stats (with same level).