Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
Does physical resistance reduce the damage from Doom curse/Lamia summon curse flat damage bonus per hit? Thanks.
zakar
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
SwineFlu wrote:He can be spawned on cow kill and the chance is quite low, so expect to commit cow genocide before you'd be able to meet him.

My clearing speed is insane so that's fantastic. Thanks.
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Hello,

I couldn't find anything related in the guide center: is there a viable Unholy-Paladin build around? (Mainly for boss killing)
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
mars1 wrote:Does physical resistance reduce the damage from Doom curse/Lamia summon curse flat damage bonus per hit? Thanks.

yes
elerinna2a
Skeleton
2 | 0
hi,

i'm here for a question, i've trying to look for someone as same as me, but i didnt found it.
I sold my sunstone & can't rebuy it at the sec when i sold it.

My question is : why i can't do again the sunstone with the three 3 stone i've farm for the second time ?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
elerinna2a wrote:hi,

i'm here for a question, i've trying to look for someone as same as me, but i didnt found it.
I sold my sunstone & can't rebuy it at the sec when i sold it.

My question is : why i can't do again the sunstone with the three 3 stone i've farm for the second time ?

you can do the sunstone again but depending on your char lvl, you might have to add the panelty of arcane crystals in the recipe
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
elerinna2a
Skeleton
2 | 0
Ok, i'm lvl 71, it said that i need 1 AC for each 10 lvl above the 50.
So i need 2 or 3 AC ?
Because i've tried with 2 or 1 and it doesn't work...
Vvvxi
Prowler
18 | 0
Hey! Just started farming teganze but in 5 runs i found only 1 essence and 0 runes. Is it really this slow to farm them or am i just unlucky? I have about 130%mf.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mf is not gonna increase your chance to find runes
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Vvvxi wrote:Hey! Just started farming teganze but in 5 runs i found only 1 essence and 0 runes. Is it really this slow to farm them or am i just unlucky? I have about 130%mf.

As ChuckNoRis said, magic find does not increase the chance of finding runes. So yes, they just are that rare, or maybe you're just unlucky. Keep at it, and you might have better luck eventually.

Anyway, I'm currently playing a crossbow Necromancer and thought I'd try farming Duncraig, but ran into the issue that a squishy ranged character does not deal well with being required to teleport into huge mobs of enemies. I'm level 117 and I'll admit that my gear is kinda bad, but I wondered if anybody had some suggestions for how to get better results out of such situations. I've managed to clear a few of the moderate unberquests, so I have access to Edyrem in addition to the standard Necro minions.