Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
sinatra
Prowler
18 | 0
L H wrote:
sinatra wrote:How much fire resist i must have to tank Assur?

~420 flat / 85 max

thanks!!
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
uncutdank420 wrote:
uncutdank420 wrote:
Unda wrote:
uncutdank420 wrote:I have a short question. Anyone play single player ? I've been limited on Internet now and have resorted mainly to single player. Not sure where this goes but maybe someone plays sp I have a summon necro and have had super terrible luck the past few months and if anyone had Ghal rune on single player they could give or I could even give tg to for helping :) I know from my experience on TSW everyone has been awesome friendly !
You can see I have tg on my account and I'd love the help just Ghal rune alone would let my summon necro farm in destruction :)
Pm me on here if able to :) thanks!

Whats the problem with farming on Destruction with TU Marrow Staff? Not even mentioning Sacred +13 Skills Marrow Staff Magical Craft.

Don't have a single sacred marrow staff lol

I'd honestly be ok if anyone could help I have tg for helping with a Ghal rune. Farming destruction is fine. If I want to farm Andy. My luck is terrible with drops. And Ghal rune alone would let me farm Diablo ,nih, ta, and everything else. If you can help awesome.

Sacred Marrow base can drop on Terror, you can look in Duncraig or Cows Level if thats too hard, then downgrade to white and imbue with Charsi quest to rare.

Also tested right now for you summoner on SP with crap gear + TU Marrow Staff on 1.2 patch and it was very easy to get rekt Diablo on Destruction, on first kill he droped x3 SU's. Simple you dont need Santa Compana (Ghal) to farm on destruction, think about that rw as goal to achieve.
Edited by Unda 6 years.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
L H wrote:
Ibra1 wrote:Question...

When Necro (or anyone I guess) makes a totem, it is usually blue, but occasionally shows green. Why the green/blue diff?

If you use hounfor, the totem becomes green to show it has the buff. Sometimes they stack up and change colors. Sometimes I've seen Glide doing weird effects with the colors. Shrug.

Cool, thanks. I can't wait for final median with all the buffs/debuffs lined up along the bottom.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Nother question.

When my red-vex zon throws up an elemental totem, while fighting with a necro, do the necro summons gain the elemental damage? Is there a way to see the buffed damage of minions?
uncutdank420
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unda wrote:
uncutdank420 wrote:
uncutdank420 wrote:
Unda wrote:
uncutdank420 wrote:I have a short question. Anyone play single player ? I've been limited on Internet now and have resorted mainly to single player. Not sure where this goes but maybe someone plays sp I have a summon necro and have had super terrible luck the past few months and if anyone had Ghal rune on single player they could give or I could even give tg to for helping :) I know from my experience on TSW everyone has been awesome friendly !
You can see I have tg on my account and I'd love the help just Ghal rune alone would let my summon necro farm in destruction :)

Whats the problem with farming on Destruction with TU Marrow Staff? Not even mentioning Sacred +13 Skills Marrow Staff Magical Craft.

I'd honestly be ok if anyone could help I have tg for helping with a Ghal rune. Farming destruction is fine. If I want to farm Andy. My luck is terrible with drops. And Ghal rune alone would let me farm Diablo ,nih, ta, and everything else. If you can help awesome.

Sacred Marrow base can drop on Terror, you can look in Duncraig or Cows Level if thats too hard, then downgrade to white and imbue with Charsi quest to rare.

Also tested right now for you summoner on SP with crap gear + TU Marrow Staff on 1.2 patch and it was very easy to get rekt Diablo on Destruction, on first kill he droped x3 SU's. Simple you dont need Santa Compana (Ghal) to farm on destruction, think about that rw as goal to achieve.

Well awesome for the testing. But doesn't really help. Lol I'm no new to Diablo nor that new to median. I have Ghal and goetia on the new ladder. I'm just trying to get close to thst point on single player since that's really all I can play. I feel so limp now going back to tu's from that. Just wondered if anyone could help or wanted some tg for Ghal on sp :) I've been playing Diablo 2 since release. And Diablo and Diablo hellfie. :)
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
uncutdank420 wrote:
Unda wrote:
uncutdank420 wrote:
uncutdank420 wrote:
Unda wrote:

Well awesome for the testing. But doesn't really help. Lol I'm no new to Diablo nor that new to median. I have Ghal and goetia on the new ladder. I'm just trying to get close to thst point on single player since that's really all I can play. I feel so limp now going back to tu's from that. Just wondered if anyone could help or wanted some tg for Ghal on sp :) I've been playing Diablo 2 since release. And Diablo and Diablo hellfie. :)

You said you cant farm on Destruction and i proved you that you are wrong with that statement, because i used random crap gear, some honorifics and TU T6 Marrow Staff where most pieces wasnt even MO'ed to kill Diablo with him dropping x3 SU's on first kill and bunch of Sacred Rares droped near seals. SP drops are way better than on Realm so even starting from point you are atm on SP will not take long to fill mules with cheese.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nitz wrote:
Unda wrote:
Fumbles wrote:If you do find a bug, make it look nice and people abuse it, suchbalance will banglance it for you in the next patch.

Yep.

Hmm sounds like this happened to wolf druid.

Also to wolf druid. Not only reversing mana degeneration was abusing, alchemy pots for prebuffing with +13 Staff and all +Skill pieces was also cancer which was luckily removed.
MrWhirlygig
Prowler
15 | 0
Anyone have any advice on Merc wearing Kazhra Plate. I cant get Demon Blood Aurora to work unless I re-equip, which drops his Damage from 22K to 13K and wipes his defense. I cannot wear yet, so wanted to give him, but just cant get to work.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ibra1 wrote:Nother question.

When my red-vex zon throws up an elemental totem, while fighting with a necro, do the necro summons gain the elemental damage? Is there a way to see the buffed damage of minions?

Elemental totem only increases spell damage. Minions however only do weapon based damage unless they cast something like the new Rathma's Chosen does (Arachnomancy). However it's impossible to see how much the bonus is unless you want to calculate it. However in case of RC, you can't get to know how much damage Arachnomancy does, so even calculating it is impossible.
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
When upgrading my tier levels on unique items in the cube, do I just upgrade the tier? Simple enough which I've done a few times already. What confuses me is it says something about adding a rune to the recipe to reroll the stats. What does that mean? I thought the unique items automatically scale with higher stats as they go up in tiers? Or does re-rolling them give me a chance to roll a perfect item on the stats?

Also I appreciate all the in-depth help. Trying to read documents and such is difficult for me. I hate in other games with less friendly members than this community when people expect new players to learn things just by reading faqs. I learn more by playing the game and by receiving one-on-one help from other players. Thank you for being patient with me as I ask a lot of newbie questions.

I reached level 50 on my rat Druid. I was so excited to finish the level 1 challenge.
Now defeating Baal is going to be tough. Worldstone 2 is giving me some headaches.