Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Comicbook
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
L H wrote:You don't seen Sinwar.

No reason to sacrifice a great staff for a nec shield that only gives you a stance boost. That's the entire reason behind Black Mass, plus Black Mass lets your minions heal themselves. You can just use teleport or bend the shadows in close range.

I`m currently playing ah daggermancer (your guide). I have that sinwar item, it is very useful when farming great gems in black road. I guess I need to respec to summoner to farm effectively Toraja...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Comicbook wrote:
L H wrote:You don't seen Sinwar.

No reason to sacrifice a great staff for a nec shield that only gives you a stance boost. That's the entire reason behind Black Mass, plus Black Mass lets your minions heal themselves. You can just use teleport or bend the shadows in close range.

I`m currently playing ah daggermancer (your guide). I have that sinwar item, it is very useful when farming great gems in black road. I guess I need to respec to summoner to farm effectively Toraja...

To "effectively" farm it, probably. But to complete it, it's doable slowly as melee. just keep flayers and edyrem up and lure only a few at a time.
portie
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello i have installed xml 1.2 and absolutely loved it, but i was wondering can i add plugy after i install mxl using the launcher. The only gripe i hade with is the stash size but i heard plugy can add bunch of stash tabs. But the problem with plugy for me is the window size is too small and the texture seems a bit worse even though its the same or close enough of resolution as median xl launcher version.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
portie wrote:Hello i have installed xml 1.2 and absolutely loved it, but i was wondering can i add plugy after i install mxl using the launcher. The only gripe i hade with is the stash size but i heard plugy can add bunch of stash tabs. But the problem with plugy for me is the window size is too small and the texture seems a bit worse even though its the same or close enough of resolution as median xl launcher version.

Sadly no, launcher does not support plugy atm and it seems very tricky to get it enabled in launcher thats why its taking some time to have it available in launcher.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Hakalus120
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi, I used the horadric staff recipe in terror difficulty and now I can't insert it in the altar before duriel, and the second quest is not finished, any ideas?
Hakalus120
Destroyer
6 | 0
Ok I can't delete posts in this thread, it seems I've crafted the horadric staff in hatred difficulty, and thus is unusable in terror.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Hakalus120 wrote:Ok I can't delete posts in this thread, it seems I've crafted the horadric staff in hatred difficulty, and thus is unusable in terror.

Yes also be careful when switching difficulties because if you make the staff in a certain difficulty and drop it on the ground in another difficulty, you won't be able to pick it up again.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You can also use shortcut recipe to create complete Horadric Staff by cubing x2 Arcane Crystals + any Health Potion.
ppsh_41
Cultist
20 | 0
I'm trying to summon king koth in the arreat summit after killing the ancients to do my challange but when I have the red symbol over me I can't use the dark portal, am I doing something wrong or?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ppsh_41 wrote:I'm trying to summon king koth in the arreat summit after killing the ancients to do my challange but when I have the red symbol over me I can't use the dark portal, am I doing something wrong or?

You have a spell (or item) that prevents you from casting anyhing but melee, buff/debuff and summon skills.

Examples - Bear stance, Baneblade, Lioness, Deathlord morph