Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Documentation -> Wiki -> Trophy Bonuses.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
do cornerstones of the world drop in singleplayer?
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
yes
Cellmember
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Anonymous: wrote:I think he means to increase +stats/skills on each level up. Not even sure why is this idea pops out in the head ? Game too hard and need additional help ? Check guide section.

That's exactly what I mean. The mod has plugy, plugy has this feature hence why I am curious if it can be done. The game is not hard, it's new but not difficult, I'm still a low level (28).
Cellmember
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Whoever moved my Thread to short questions, Thankyou.
Cellmember
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Can anyone help me, I've just installed the MXL launcher but when opening the game I'm getting a run with administrator privileges, even though it's enabled on the launcher.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Cellmember wrote:Can anyone help me, I've just installed the MXL launcher but when opening the game I'm getting a run with administrator privileges, even though it's enabled on the launcher.

You need to set the admin privilege for game.exe and DiabloII.exe too
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
algurion
Imp
4 | 0
im playing the median xl ultimative version and not the newest 2017. i leveled per 1 point my char to level 91 and cant do challenge 2!1 tried to use offline tools do delevel but it dont work .... there are an old version that works ? i spent too much time on this character . thx for the help
Cellmember
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Rishab wrote:
Cellmember wrote:Can anyone help me, I've just installed the MXL launcher but when opening the game I'm getting a run with administrator privileges, even though it's enabled on the launcher.

You need to set the admin privilege for game.exe and DiabloII.exe too

Hey Rishab, thanks again !