Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
hat exacytly are the wings of the departed? literally just a tribute to the death o someone? and does it just last forever or what?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
madgod wrote:hat exacytly are the wings of the departed? literally just a tribute to the death o someone? and does it just last forever or what?

F
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Nitz wrote:
madgod wrote:hat exacytly are the wings of the departed? literally just a tribute to the death o someone? and does it just last forever or what?

F

I mean i know i didnt exactly spell the best in my last sentence but this didnt help lol
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
madgod wrote:
Nitz wrote:

F

I mean i know i didnt exactly spell the best in my last sentence but this didnt help lol

press F to pay respect
maner1050
Prowler
18 | 2
I often farm Teganze but after 10 full runs i got only 6 essences and 1 rune stone.
So what chance of getting essence?
(Bonus) I tried farm void for Enchanting Crystal and wonder what chance is get 1?
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What's a good way for a druid to destroy the magical elemental in the black road quest? I managed to kill all the other guys with various respecs but can't figure out a good source of magic damage to handle the magical one. Is there an oskill I should target or a specific item with high added magic damage? Any ideas?
Thanks!
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tremor should help since it's magic damage, there's also a staff RW with arcane torrent iirc
Comicbook
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:She deals irreducible magic damage mostly so it's better to go for as much hp as possible there (not counting some WDM source and OW ofc).

How much life would be ok for this uber? I tried respecing and now I have 17 k hp, but it seems that it is not enough. Also are there any summons that would be immune to her attacks? I`m playing necromancer if that helps...
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Comicbook wrote:How much life would be ok for this uber? I tried respecing and now I have 17 k hp, but it seems that it is not enough. Also are there any summons that would be immune to her attacks? I`m playing necromancer if that helps...

There are no summons/reanimates anymore. I did her with 6k HP, all you need is to survive 1 hit, avoid her stuff mechanically and she is easy. Necro has tons of slow so it should be easy, get some runspeed on your gear to make it easier.
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Gekko64 wrote:tremor should help since it's magic damage, there's also a staff RW with arcane torrent iirc

looks like there's a staff with + mana sweep. Would that work? Spam tremor, deplete mana quickly, then mana sweep? I guess I'll try when I get home from work.