Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Comicbook
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Nitz wrote:
Comicbook wrote:By saying tons of slow do you mean talon`s hold skill ? Also I have 75% OW, is that ok or is 100% a must?

Yes talons hold and/or a void rw (lo) crossbow is great. 75% ow is enough, you also should have about enough attack rating to hit about 66%, more is always better. You just should manage to apply OW at least once every 8 seconds and as fast as possible after you died. If you multi hit her often she blinks around all the time and casts more stuff that makes it harder to kill her. Don't hit her often but have her slowed and open wounded. And purify her all the time.

I guess melee attacks to OW her is not a good idea? As soon as I try to hit her in melee range (simple hit without skill, I`ve got 82% chance to hit) she instantly kills me (I have 20k hp).
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Comicbook wrote:I guess melee attacks to OW her is not a good idea? As soon as I try to hit her in melee range (simple hit without skill, I`ve got 82% chance to hit) she instantly kills me (I have 20k hp).

Melee attacks are the worst idea. Get a magical crossbow and reroll it with oil of renewal until you have +x to ATMG, or get a sacred rare one and reroll with shrines until you find it. ATMG always hits even with 0 AR and it hits more than 10 times per second so it will definitely apply OW even with 50% chance. Cast 1 ATMG when you died and then once every 6.5 seconds. Or just 1 after you died and then normal attacks or any spell you like, just don't hit her with 5 atmgs at the same time, you will regret that. You can also do the LO rw, get a good roll on base AR, lucky AR, MO with AR and then use any spell you like to hit her.

Her arena should be pretty free from other witches. Just reroll the map until you find a nice one. If one of those witches kills you she heals like 30% of her HP.
Lon
Vampiress
39 | 4
Hi. How can i obtain FURY (heals 2.5% of max life) with Amazon skill Takedown? When she becomes transparent,she attacks faster and have more defense but no healing. Thanks in advance.
ppsh_41
Cultist
20 | 0
Hey guys, is Quov Tsin still suppose to be summoned in the stonytomb level 1? Because i have tried doing the dark summon skill but it doesent work. Maybe he is somewhere else now in 2017? I
princeigor
Bone Archer
79 | 10
ppsh_41 wrote:Hey guys, is Quov Tsin still suppose to be summoned in the stonytomb level 1? Because i have tried doing the dark summon skill but it doesent work. Maybe he is somewhere else now in 2017? I

Hey, man! Follow this link for info on Quov Tsin's new location and the other ubers too:
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/kehjistan#qt

Take care!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Lon wrote:Hi. How can i obtain FURY (heals 2.5% of max life) with Amazon skill Takedown? When she becomes transparent,she attacks faster and have more defense but no healing. Thanks in advance.

Fury is basically like a buff, that enables additional affects on your skills. There are 2 ways to get fury.
1) pouncing on an enemy and standing for 1 second (you can also keep pouncing. That counts as standing. Just don't walk somewhere)
2) Run through a blood globe (this requires you to have 1 skillpoint in Great Hunt and attacking an enemy with Hyena strike. Hyena strike will spawn a red globe. When you walk through it, you'll gain fury)

That's it. Only if you have fury thanks to one of those ways, you will receive the healing from Takedown (you have to attack an enemy with takedown in order to get that bonus)

Edit: Sorry, 2) is wrong. Great Hunt will leave behind some red stuff on the ground. You need to run through that in order to gain fury.
Edited by HechtHeftig 6 years.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
So... I just won an auction. What now? Since the auction disappeared, I cannot send a pm to the one selling. Do I just wait to hear from them?
ppsh_41
Cultist
20 | 0
princeigor wrote:
ppsh_41 wrote:Hey guys, is Quov Tsin still suppose to be summoned in the stonytomb level 1? Because i have tried doing the dark summon skill but it doesent work. Maybe he is somewhere else now in 2017? I

Hey, man! Follow this link for info on Quov Tsin's new location and the other ubers too:
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/kehjistan#qt

Take care!

Thanks man! Just a little problem, I can kind of not even get close to him without him rippingm me apart XD probably died 30 times and done 1% of his hp
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ibra1 wrote:So... I just won an auction. What now? Since the auction disappeared, I cannot send a pm to the one selling. Do I just wait to hear from them?

you can still send a PM if you remember their forum account
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Ibra1 wrote:So... I just won an auction. What now? Since the auction disappeared, I cannot send a pm to the one selling. Do I just wait to hear from them?

A couple minutes after you win an auction, the transaction will appear in the trade center, below the auction list. Like other tg transactions, it shows you (auction winner) and the person who auctioned the item.