Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
I'm playing 1.3 sp, are those items in there and where do I find them?
Widzor
Destroyer
7 | 0
Runewords work in Honorific itens?
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Widzor wrote:Runewords work in Honorific itens?

No, only grey items.
Widzor
Destroyer
7 | 0
Seekers wrote:
Widzor wrote:Runewords work in Honorific itens?

No, only grey items.

ok, thx
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Temptaz wrote:Image

This skill says "+1 extra totem per 5 base levels" it also says "extra totems +4"

But I can only spawn 2 of each type. So I assume this is worded incorrectly or I am misunderstanding what "Extra" means.

Can anyone clarify?

I been wondering that myself. I think it's something like... each 5 points adds one totem distributed to the next "flavor" in the tree. 5 gets you an extra cold, 10 gets you an extra lightning 15 gets you an extra fire, then back to cold etc. So at 15 base points you get 2 per skill, which kind of sucks IMO. So you really need like 15 base points per extra totem, across the all skills. It's quite the investment but I think it probably pays off well as each extra totem adds to a lot to the cluster of totomic death. ;)

To the mods. Thanks for your hard work. Almost 20 year veteran to D2 but about week old to Median XL. I'm loving the new playstyles that come out with all the skill variation. Totem Necro is squishy as hell but loving the "teleport scoot" of the totem cluster all over the place. Thanks for bringing some new and exciting life to this amazing game.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
"teleport scoot" yeah that is why I like it. I like to use act 3 merc so when you tp in hes right in the middle of all the totems with forked lighting, singularity, and nova for the extra damage. Maybe not the best merc choice but its fun IMO.

Ideally I want 3/3/3 totems but I only have 3/2/2/3 (3 more from the venom totem SU they do 10k-20k psn) there is "smokeless wand" which gives more to fire totems but its so new it doesn't even show on documentation that its an item.

I also recently reset my stats and dumped everything I had in engery into vit for more HP and survivability. The loss of damage isnt that bad and I went from 2 shot in dunc to 5-6 so that helped a lot.
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
:shock: I forgot about the venom one, I read that somewheres, and had no idea about extra fire. Sweet. RN I'm using a crazy (to me) rare +13 to necro skill staff. Still learning the ropes of everything. This Mod is still a bit overwhelmingly weedy to me with regards to gear/crafting (in a good way) but I'm getting it.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
No + skills on it but it gives to pestilence and rotten flesh so you can keep points out of those trees but still get some good damage from it.

Havent found smokelessfire yet and not alot of people selling it but it gives +2 to fire totems and can give + necro skills.

If you have any questions in game let me know I will be happy to help out /w *temptaz

:)
Zodnuck
Prowler
15 | 1
Are there any copies of Median XL Sigma that does not require Windows 7 minimum available?
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Temptaz wrote:No + skills on it but it gives to pestilence and rotten flesh so you can keep points out of those trees but still get some good damage from it.

Havent found smokelessfire yet and not alot of people selling it but it gives +2 to fire totems and can give + necro skills.

If you have any questions in game let me know I will be happy to help out /w *temptaz

:)

Nice!