Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello.

Can someone tell me how to get the mini map?
I mean not the fullsized screencovering map, the one you can swap between left or right :(
alexhsg
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
how is the scaling from the paladin vessels in endame? how you can push them? only via skillpoints?
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
conquerlol123 wrote:Necromancer Death Shards. What do I get by leveling this skill? I only have it at lvl 1 but the "preview" of lvl 2 shows the same thing.

do you play x-bow necro build ? i would let it at 1 point, or max it, but only if you go with it as main skill, what in most cases not happen, because from what i'v tested, is this skill just garbage...but, it may happen that its also usefull on some situation, just depends on personal opinion

passives like famine and dragonfire oil gives the main skills the power, you can support the flat ele dmgs with your equipment aswell, to boost it even more

widowmaker for Aoe clearing and the fragmentation shot for 1 target kills, you can also use the flametail shot for personal use, what do you like most

if you want more mobility run without the support totems, else use the howling totem for crushing blow and the death's fury totem for flat elemental dmg

for uber skill, rathma's choosen is the offensive skill and death ward the defensiv skill, you can choose only one

ennead challenge skill black mass 1 point
black road challenge skill graveyard 1 point or max, if you want to use it for special situation, would recommend some buff gear for it
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
JSTM wrote:Does "Bonus to Buff/Debuff/Cold Skill Duration" Work with Mercenaries and their procs/skills?

Like Act 2 Fightermage with Fortress/Chronofield/Glacial Nova and equipment with ice Ice Bolt Nova/Glacial Nova Procs.

yes buff duration works, like superbeast morph from a3 mage paladin

pretty sure the duration from gear/runes will work also for a2 merc's fotress duration/spell's
glacial nova can be strong, with the correct gear setup, to crowd control, but iam not sure if its still viable

if this hireling still uses these spell, you have to test it and check the documents :)
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Manu300000 wrote:Hello.

I mean not the fullsized screencovering map, the one you can swap between left or right :(

http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.ph ... 91#p205891
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
alexhsg wrote:how is the scaling from the paladin vessels in endame? how you can push them? only via skillpoints?

this and Enchanted physical crafts, they are basicly physical spells
and there some very strong endgame sacred uniques and for earlie tiered uniques to combine with the craft setup

i would recommend an strong oskill that corresponding with the enchanted shrines, like a magic or physical spell

or apokalypse and then an hybrid setup with fascinating and enchanted shrine crafts

depends on the area you farming aswell ! for cow runs then just craft enchanted crafts and use 2 or 3 items with an oskill of the same skill to push one oskill to high as possible ( like boots, weapon, amulet and something else )

then you can rush the whole map in like 1 -2 mins or faster just depends on your gear setup
sparkyboy
Imp
4 | 0
So what is worts leg for now anyone know?
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lunar.seven wrote:

thx alot man,

do you know what exactly i need to change at :

"legacy_automap_left": 1,
"legacy_automapmode": 1,
"legacy_automapfade": 1,

- when i want the minimap on the right side? ( i tryed the obvious "legacy_automap_right": 1, - but didnt work out ) :mrgreen:
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Manu300000 wrote:
lunar.seven wrote:

thx alot man,

do you know what exactly i need to change at :

"legacy_automap_left": 1,
"legacy_automapmode": 1,
"legacy_automapfade": 1,

- when i want the minimap on the right side? ( i tryed the obvious "legacy_automap_right": 1, - but didnt work out ) :mrgreen:

it follows the logical system

1 is true
0 is untrue

put an 0 in the line - put's it to the right in this case

"legacy_automap_left": 0,
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
sparkyboy wrote:So what is worts leg for now anyone know?

imbue it for fun by charsi or try to put it into your cube, like its in the cube recipe document's ;)