Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If a monster dies while it is charmed, will it still drop loot?
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
I'd like to try clawsin as a first character
Is she able to get some basic charms and farm some common places like TA and k3k or I should choose another character to start game with?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
the assassins are not yet suited to be first characters . With some experience , they can get most of the charms and farm in some spots , but most of the way there is painfull as they are very squishy . Uless you have played them before and know how they work /what do to , you should maby choose another class for start imho , unless you want to play a caster assassin , which works fine .
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Spirit Crusher
gives proc for superbeast.
If I'm in treewarden form, would that hybrid me or would it simply just remove treewarden form and transform into superbeast instead?
TearsOfEternity
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hi, which char would be best for Hardcore! Since I´ve got to start all over it would be nice to know!
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ChingeR wrote:
Spirit Crusher
gives proc for superbeast.
If I'm in treewarden form, would that hybrid me or would it simply just remove treewarden form and transform into superbeast instead?

when it procs it overlays (does not override) over your treewarden stat, so you can still use the treewardens skills as superbeast, and when the superbeast morph ends you will be transformed back to treewarden form
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Can you still roll DR% on paladin shields? According to the docs it can, but ive used multiple shrines and havent even seen it pop up yet. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Misread the docs. Cant spawn on paladin shields. :/
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
Is there a FCR cap?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
once you get to the fastest breakpoint it does nothing
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
TearsOfEternity wrote:Hi, which char would be best for Hardcore! Since I´ve got to start all over it would be nice to know!

barbarian (summoner) and druid (treewarden) are the safest/easiest ones, tho don't expect to get too far without good knowledge of the game.