Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , you can make the proced arrows proc something else if you also have other procs, it can even proc itself again and again

that 1% on striking is a low (worthless) chance unless you are using Ohman oskill . the level 16 proc also deals (very)low damage (around 200-500 damage ) unless you have special dedicated gear for boosting it (%fire spell damage/energy/fire pierce) . it's just some eyecandy for weapon damage builds , nothing more

i'd use something else instead in that gloves slot
Caleb
Rust Claw
86 | 3
ChuckNoRis wrote:yes , you can make the proced arrows proc something else if you also have other procs, it can even proc itself again and again

that 1% on striking is a low (worthless) chance unless you are using Ohman oskill . the level 16 proc also deals (very)low damage (around 200-500 damage ) unless you have special dedicated gear for boosting it (%fire spell damage/energy/fire pierce) . it's just some eyecandy for weapon damage builds , nothing more

i'd use something else instead in that gloves slot

Ok thanks a lot Chuck, The dtouch was just an exemple, I more interested by the mechanics of the arrow proc like what does mean the lvl of this arrow
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Image I need advice ofc, is it even worth of something....
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
I'm hoping with the new Sigma engine, I can walk into an area of the map with a huge pile of loot and not have the game crash. (Still an issue)

Anyone in beta allowed to comment on this?
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Caleb wrote:Ok thanks a lot Chuck, The dtouch was just an exemple, I more interested by the mechanics of the arrow proc like what does mean the lvl of this arrow

proc level(arrow/javelin/knife) increase travel distance
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Ruubel wrote:Noctule Cotw - I need advice ofc, is it even worth of something....
it's not so strong as 1-pointer (not so many bats released compared to the maxed skill ) , but you can try some hipster build with it . should be fun .
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Ruubel wrote:Noctule Cotw - I need advice ofc, is it even worth of something....
it's not so strong as 1-pointer (not so many bats released compared to the maxed skill ) , but you can try some hipster build with it . should be fun .

...And it require claw to use :mrgreen:
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i don't think it's mandatory to have a claw when it comes as an oskill , should probably work with other melee types of weapon too .
Caleb
Rust Claw
86 | 3
Sprow wrote:
Caleb wrote:Ok thanks a lot Chuck, The dtouch was just an exemple, I more interested by the mechanics of the arrow proc like what does mean the lvl of this arrow

proc level(arrow/javelin/knife) increase travel distance

Ok thanks for the info dude , that really help me ! :D
sevzzen
Vampiress
38 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Can you play this with a bought version of diablo 2 from battle.net?