Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
rngbeast wrote:
Helzopro wrote:You have banish on striking?

Hey, you are right, I do have banish proc on amulet. How exactly does it work? Should I get rid of that or is it just a visual bug?

Just a visual bug, banish lowers the max hp of an enemy based on the lvl of banish.
Snickers
Prowler
18 | 0
Two questions about runewords,

Can the elemental runes be unsocketed? like 6x fire elemental runeword? I know the xis runes cannot.
Do xis runes work the same where if It is a 6 socket item, I would use 4x jewels, then the two runes?
Snickers
Prowler
18 | 0
xocelolprox wrote:Hi guys, sorry for my english, but i come here with question about median sigma. I using arcane crystals for up tiered uniques, but items(body armor, belts etc) up only defence, all another statistic's dont changes. It's ok?

There are two recipes, if you use the unique + arcane crystal the stats dont change. If you use unique+rune+ arcane crystal, the stats will upgrade as well
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Snickers wrote:Two questions about runewords,

Can the elemental runes be unsocketed? like 6x fire elemental runeword? I know the xis runes cannot.
Do xis runes work the same where if It is a 6 socket item, I would use 4x jewels, then the two runes?

Elemental Runes can be unsocketed. Xis Runewords work like any other runeword, in that if you have more than 2 sockets, you'll need to fill the rest of the sockets with jewels before putting in the Rune + Xis.
xocelolprox
Skeleton
2 | 0
Snickers wrote:
xocelolprox wrote:Hi guys, sorry for my english, but i come here with question about median sigma. I using arcane crystals for up tiered uniques, but items(body armor, belts etc) up only defence, all another statistic's dont changes. It's ok?

There are two recipes, if you use the unique + arcane crystal the stats dont change. If you use unique+rune+ arcane crystal, the stats will upgrade as well

Thank for help, you right.
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Grape jelly or strawberry on my toast
arzela
Skeleton
3 | 0
Does +x % to lightning spell damage apply to spell procs from a weapon?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Procs benefit from the Spell damage of its element, the pierce to its element and from Synergies due to basepoints. (Example, if you have mindflay proc going on as a paladin, this proc will benefit from basepoints into Slayer and will gain more bolts )
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Does anyone know the actual effect stats of Lacuni Priestess aura ? ? ty
IRoyal
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi guys, sorry for my english. :wink: How to make Russian? In the settings field with the Russian is not active. When will you correct this error? Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Many have such a problem. I'm from Ukraine.