Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
d00m3dhunt3r
Prowler
17 | 0
It seems, that can't imbue anything with Charsi. I could not find anything about that in the patch notes. Is there somethin I'm missing?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
what is the quality of the item you want to imbue ? you can only imbue sacred white items fyi
TTraw1
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
d00m3dhunt3r wrote:It seems, that can't imbue anything with Charsi. I could not find anything about that in the patch notes. Is there somethin I'm missing?

Only white 0 socketed items work.
d00m3dhunt3r
Prowler
17 | 0
Ah! Didnt know that. Thanks :)
Milkakuh02
Stone Warrior
32 | 9
Does Kraken stance still get synergy bonuses from other stances?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yes
KaliszM
Prowler
16 | 0
Was something changed with Nihlathak battle in M2017?

I'm at lvl50 hatred and I can't deal a single point of damage to him (meele unholy pal). Whenever I see that his HP bar moved he is back to full in blink of an eye. Never happened before and I'm kind of suprised.
Anger
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
is paragon rw still working?
KaliszM
Prowler
16 | 0
KaliszM wrote:Was something changed with Nihlathak battle in M2017?

I'm at lvl50 hatred and I can't deal a single point of damage to him (meele unholy pal). Whenever I see that his HP bar moved he is back to full in blink of an eye. Never happened before and I'm kind of suprised.

Okay I think that I have found a couse. Dunno if this is intentional or not, but apparently Abjurer merc spell called Banish is making Nihlathak immune to damage. My merc died and I killed him with no effort after that. I did it later a few times and I can almost 100% confirm it.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
KaliszM wrote:Okay I think that I have found a couse. Dunno if this is intentional or not, but apparently Abjurer merc spell called Banish is making Nihlathak immune to damage. My merc died and I killed him with no effort after that. I did it later a few times and I can almost 100% confirm it.

That's weird. With casters I mostly use Abjurer and never had issues with Nihl. Then again most casters just wreck him in seconds. I might test it too.

Not mxl related but why does Rick & Morty S3 has only one episode, It's been a while since the release of that? When are they gonna make more?