Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hi. How can I open Dark Portal?
wilitrix
Imp
5 | 0
Question regarding the current season: I cannot seem to find any of the mini games, such as the countess on Terror mini game (no ghosts spawn in the Blood Throne), or figure out where to find the ingredients to assemble to book of summoning...

Could anyone enlighten me as to what I am missing? I have read through several guides in their entirety, but all were pretty severely out dated.

Thanks!
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
wilitrix wrote:Question regarding the current season: I cannot seem to find any of the mini games, such as the countess on Terror mini game (no ghosts spawn in the Blood Throne), or figure out where to find the ingredients to assemble to book of summoning...

Could anyone enlighten me as to what I am missing? I have read through several guides in their entirety, but all were pretty severely out dated.

Thanks!

Minigames were removed in v17 I believe, they are no longer in game.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
uchenick55 wrote:Hi. How can I open Dark Portal?

I believe its in destruction, the summoner drops it now in that difficulty. (correct me if im wrong)
wilitrix
Imp
5 | 0
Hey all,

I have just obtained the ability "Dark Portal", by killing the Summoner on Destruction and cubing it with my class charm. I would now like to summon the Butcher, both on Terror Difficulty (Black Road Challenge), and on Destruction (For the Butchers Tooth). This is my first level 120 character, and so I have never summoned the Uber's before. Can anyone enlighten me?

P.S. I have tried going to both Tristram and the Hole Level 2 and casting Dark Portal, both times to no avail.

Thanks!
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Dark summoning has been removed. The butcher is in tristram -> Horror under Tristram. One house leads to the dungeon.
Edited by Nitz 6 years.
wilitrix
Imp
5 | 0
Nitz wrote:Dark summoning has been removed. The butcher is in tristram -> Nightmare under Tristram. One house leads to the dungeon.

Thanks!

Does this mean other ubers also have new spawn locations not mentioned in most walkthroughs?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
wilitrix wrote:Does this mean other ubers also have new spawn locations not mentioned in most walkthroughs?

If they are not up to date then nope.

Use the docs they are always correct: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/westernkingdoms
wilitrix
Imp
5 | 0
Could anyone explain to me how the Judgement Day quest Works? It says to enter through Khalimgrad, which many guides say can be accessed by using dark summoning, but dark summoning no longer exists. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
wilitrix wrote:Could anyone explain to me how the Judgement Day quest Works? It says to enter through Khalimgrad, which many guides say can be accessed by using dark summoning, but dark summoning no longer exists. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kill Izual - Dark Portal - Enter Kahlimgrad - Kill Maltheal/Imperius - Dark Portal - Diamond Gates - Ignore the first 3 edyrem (block them with summons near the entrance. Run north to Dark Uldy. Tank him with summons, he has a small chance to summon Maltheal/Imperius on hit. Kill those Demons, get the CFM, when you have both swirls at the same time cube the CFM with nothing once for a big upgrade.

Here is also the way to the uldy uber, north is a wanderer if you go close you can do another dark portal, do the 10 stages and kill uldy for his sweet ass sword charm.

Here if you would have used the docs - https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/wastelands#khalim you would have gotten the answer instantly.

Act 4: Plains of Despair
Kill Izual and open a Dark Portal to Khalimgrad.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/w ... ingdoms#jd

Kill Imperius or Malthael in Khalimgrad and open a Dark Portal to the Diamond Gates.