Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Zamolxes77
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
I got to lvl 90 on my 1st character and I start to get these sacred items. What should I do with them, only rare ones can be crafted, or any sacred ? Can sacred be used in runewords?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
only sacred rare can be crafted and sacred can be used for rw
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
It seem that i cant access Toranja Jungle, currently on 1.2.0.1Image
mryesterdays
Invader
8 | 0
Hi, i read in one of the guide that if my char die, it will be "de-buff" or something , and i think the way to fix it is to respect skill and stat points.
is this correct? also is there any other way to do it without respect and put point all over again?
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
mryesterdays wrote:Hi, i read in one of the guide that if my char die, it will be "de-buff" or something , and i think the way to fix it is to respect skill and stat points.
is this correct? also is there any other way to do it without respect and put point all over again?

When your merc dies he will debuff and lose tons of damage and regen. Not your own character. To fix merc just revive him and rejoin.
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
anhlong1122 wrote:It seem that i cant access Toranja Jungle, currently on 1.2.0.1Image

You might have gone the wrong way. Try to go down by Alkor and then left or west or whatever you want to call it. Example: W+E (the + being the compass)
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
Naabaanit wrote:
anhlong1122 wrote:It seem that i cant access Toranja Jungle, currently on 1.2.0.1Image

You might have gone the wrong way. Try to go down by Alkor and then left or west or whatever you want to call it. Example: W+E (the + being the compass)

found it, thanks, appearanly it was not the pink dot on the map
Keywing
Monkey King
254 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So I've been using the T6 barb getup to farm charms and I keep running into the same issue
Now, my damage is low, ya know, T6 gear but I can deal with that
The issue I'm having is my crushing blow isn't doing jack
I've only got 33% CB but with fort,deathgaze etc hitting bosses like azmodan (92% chance to hit) I'm dealing damage maybe once every 45 seconds and it's a pitiful amount so clearly CB isn't doing anything.

Do most of the reworked bosses have massive avoid chance or am I missing something?
gaymoves
Imp
4 | 0
where to get toraja's champion, Qarak's will and Carsomyr im just a newbie and spend sometime to read at the forum, and im having interest in Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide but i have no idea where to get this items and also this Arreat's Snowcap / Lilith's Legion just to be sure i want to learn more and get a bite on it =) im looking forward for all the answer's thank you btw im playing offline mode
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
These items drop in destruction difficulty.