Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
there are no breakpoints for movement speed . the more you got , the faster you move .

equipping heavy armors is slowing you down . example : the same character with leather armors on will move faster than having heavy iron armors on .

another example : an amazon using an Athula's hand shield will move faster than using a Setzschild .

morphs have the benefit of ignoring armors weight , so you can move as fast as you would be if using leather armors even if you got iron armors on as long as you keep the morph active . but this has suffered some changes in Sigma

from the changelog :

Morphs now have the same walking speed as the character, instead of being slower, and can now run
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Crash wrote:
Skeptic_Zero wrote:When using throw skills as a barb, what speed type is it (referring to the SpeedCalc tool). Because with the same weapon and IAS, melee attacks seem to hit a lot faster than throw skills.

I *think* they're both 1h swing (make sure you're setting it to barb class and the proper WSM for the weapon type, found in base items page). They should both be 7 frame? I don't use speedcalc, but someone mentioned it to me the other day cause I am also working on a throwbarb.

Not from the testing I've done. You can try it yourself - run out into cold plains and with the same equipment swing in the air with melee and then use RMB to quickly switch to throwing overkills. There's a significant difference. What's odd is that no matter how much IAS I add it doesn't seem get any faster than that. I've nominally hit the fastest breakpoint but the difference in melee and throwing speeds persist.

I have a suspicion that this is something that is hardcoded as I faintly remember the same difference with javazons. I'm not sure though.
jaeaxe420
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
Any advice on how to beat quov tsin as a tree warden druid? Thanks!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
smaxed resistances to tank + thornstrike or wildfire main attack . hit -> run away to regen-> hit again -> repeat
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Crash wrote:edit: confirmed, EC's are removed.
ty for the answer.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
How come the cooldown on Harbinger from Maleficence is affected by the teleport cooldown on Rathma charm or Jitans Gate?
Once i teleport in Duncraig etc, there is a window where I cannot cast harbinger.
Avaloc9
Imp
5 | 0

Is it better for hades gate sin than su naginata? Showing higher tooltip dps with crafted one.
jaeaxe420
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
ChuckNoRis wrote:smaxed resistances to tank + thornstrike or wildfire main attack . hit -> run away to regen-> hit again -> repeat

Thanks!
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi guys, does someone know an oskill / attack like Zeal in clod?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Manu300000 wrote:Hi guys, does someone know an oskill / attack like Zeal in clod?

Aegipan
and the xis-version,
Aegipan (Xis)
if you really want to go that route. It's not the strongest of builds. Feral Strike is a melee attack that gives you a massive buff in attack rating and some damage I think? can't specifically remember, but it also unlocks the other two skills on the helmet. Ravage is a super fast hitting skill, 5 times per swing or so. Thorn Field is similar to druid thorn strike, but weaker damage and maybe longer range?

There aren't too many skills like Zeal. Off the top of my head, that's the only one I can think of. Used to be a melee necro skill called Massacre which did the same thing as Zeal, but it was replaced with Carnage.