Discuss Median XL!
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crosby4HyG wrote:Anyone got an idea of whether or not it’s posible to upgrade the Samael items in any way? It seems like they’d be too good if MO’s or sockets could be applied but I just thought I’d ask. Also wondering about luck bonuses.

That's impossible, there is no cube recipe that can be used with Samael items, they are not considered to be the same type as the other generic items (weapons, armor and jewelry), in fact each one of them has its own distinct type.
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
does the physical damage weapon damage matter on wild fire? when i switched weapons the damage for wild fire didnt change at all also i noticed there is no Attack Rating
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone know why i'm unable to make games?

I can join them perfectly fine but whenever i attempt to make, it semi freezes > shows loading door > back to chat.

I've reset router, restart pc, did an internet diagnosis. literally nothing seems to be wrong with my pc at all, but the game just won't allow me to make games. It's rather frustrating.

edit: i was making games really not that long ago. did a quick transfer on a perm'd game to switch over a belt. and haven't been able to make games sense
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
apparently it's just that account. my mule account logs into games with literally 0 issue. that account is just completely screwed it looks like
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
iceinmyveins wrote:does the physical damage weapon damage matter on wild fire? when i switched weapons the damage for wild fire didnt change at all also i noticed there is no Attack Rating
no , it doesn't matter . it's an elemental spell that you cast from melee range . does not require attack rating
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cyborgtemplar wrote:Anyone know why i'm unable to make games?

I can join them perfectly fine but whenever i attempt to make, it semi freezes > shows loading door > back to chat.

I've reset router, restart pc, did an internet diagnosis. literally nothing seems to be wrong with my pc at all, but the game just won't allow me to make games. It's rather frustrating.

edit: i was making games really not that long ago. did a quick transfer on a perm'd game to switch over a belt. and haven't been able to make games sense

anyone?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cyborgtemplar wrote:
cyborgtemplar wrote:Anyone know why i'm unable to make games?

anyone?

Try to change the GS you're playing on. If that doesn't work, your char might be stuck on the game server and you have to wait until it resets. Usually you should be able to play with your other chars :)
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
gs? and how do i change the gs *game server i'm guessing*

I'm able to load into games fine i just can't make any. atm i need to make a game with my 2nd accounts mule and join just to be able to do anything (but i need to farm some nihl/diablo for crystals, which is horribly ineffecient)
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
it seems to have fixed itself over time. but idk how or why it was occurring

edit: sort of. every other game succeeds. quite literally every other game i attempt fails to load lol.
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
cyborgtemplar wrote:gs? and how do i change the gs *game server i'm guessing*

I'm able to load into games fine i just can't make any. atm i need to make a game with my 2nd accounts mule and join just to be able to do anything (but i need to farm some nihl/diablo for crystals, which is horribly ineffecient)

Enter in chat and type /gs and number. or in game description gs number without /.
If not set it choose randomly.
I also cant create /gs 2 server game idk whats happens there.
Look at server number-county = set and play.
https://tsw.median-xl.com/info