Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Vagabondage wrote:Druid's Treewarden's Thorn Strike - does it proc "on attack" procs?

No. In the treewarden tree the only skill that procs on attack procs is wildfire. Thorn Strike is a ranged skill though and doesn't require you to actually swing the weapon at a melee target, that's why on attack doesn't work with it.
xXPPGGXx
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does Ignore target defense work properly? Because i dont get 95% chance to hit vs every monster exept bosses. Or doesnt it show properly in attack rating?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Its a shitty modifier, it only works on regular mobs. Not on elites, superuniques, bosses etc..
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What's the maximum number of characters you can have per account. Vanilla had 8, but it looks like you can have more with Median XL.
robizeratul
Vampiress
37 | 0
1) Is there a difference between SP and realm content wise?

2)What is the maximum number of skillpoints a character can have?
jacksj1
Vampiress
36 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm in Act 5 and don't want to go over lvl 59 before I do the first challenge. Where does the Infernal Contraption and the portal to enter Tran Athulua spawn please ?
mongrel
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
mongrel wrote:So I just reached Hell, level 105. Brought a Wirt's leg from NM but it's not working in the cube. Does it need to be from Hell, or am I too low level, or something else? Nothing else in cube besides the leg, right?

anyone?
2cat
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mongrel wrote:
mongrel wrote:So I just reached Hell, level 105. Brought a Wirt's leg from NM but it's not working in the cube. Does it need to be from Hell, or am I too low level, or something else? Nothing else in cube besides the leg, right?

anyone?

guess it has to be hell leg and cube in rouge?
EmJot
Skeleton
3 | 0
TROPHY BONUSES
Can i cube more than 1 trophy (from different bosses, example lord Aldric Jitan and Akarat)? Or it is max 1 throphy per class charm
chugster3
Skeleton
2 | 0
LATE ADHERENCE

Hi All!

I don't think I'm ready to move onto SIGMA until plugY support gets implemented. So I'm still playing 2017 1.3.2.

My problem is that the docs have been updated, and I can't find the 2017 docs anywhere, so upgrating TUs, finding uberquests, etc. has become a guessing game.

Would it be possible for the mods to provide a documentation archive of some sorts for those who are not ready to move on?

Thank you!