Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Feedback damage is it's own thing, but it's counted as Phys damage as it applies to enemy res. +Phys/M Spell Damage does nothing for Feedback damage. The only ways to boost it are with -Enemy Phys Res (Chronofield, Bane), more Mana, and more Base/Skill points into Feedback skills.
Barack Obama
Cultist
20 | 2
Indeed it is quite deceiving if you rely only on skill description and common sense.
Thank you for your answer.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Solfege wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:
Somnus wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Can i change somehow forum username?

Yes, making a new account for now is the only way.

Naah, i won't do that (:

Can't you petition one of the forum mods for a name change? I know others have changed their forum names in the past without making a new account.

Well, i can certainly try that, thanks for the tip.
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Dreamhunter wrote:
Solfege wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:
Somnus wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Can i change somehow forum username?

Yes, making a new account for now is the only way.

Naah, i won't do that (:

Can't you petition one of the forum mods for a name change? I know others have changed their forum names in the past without making a new account.

Well, i can certainly try that, thanks for the tip.

Forum name change is a paid feature AFAIK. It uses the forum currency (TG).
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Can someone clarify this?
Necrofeelyah
Prowler
15 | 0
Can anyone help me out with how to complete the blackroad challenges? I've got the scrolls for the butcher and the King Koth, but I've got no idea how to summon them :|
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Necrofeelyah wrote:Can anyone help me out with how to complete the blackroad challenges? I've got the scrolls for the butcher and the King Koth, but I've got no idea how to summon them :|

Go to https://docs.median-xl.com/ - then at the top of the page click Quest >> Black Road Challenge
Necrofeelyah
Prowler
15 | 0
I maybe be staring it right in the face but I'm still not understanding. I've read about a book of summoning and stuff like that but that may have been patched out. I know the areas where I'm supposed to complete the kills. But can't find the mobs themselves
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Necrofeelyah wrote:I maybe be staring it right in the face but I'm still not understanding. I've read about a book of summoning and stuff like that but that may have been patched out. I know the areas where I'm supposed to complete the kills. But can't find the mobs themselves

Book of summoning doesn't exist.

Black Road Challenge only has 1 funky spawn now and that requires gaining the Dark Tome for Dark Portal oskill (tome drops from summoner in act 2 dstruction arcane sanctuary). Cube it on your class charm to gain the skill, then go kill the ancients in terror act 5 and you'll get a red orb above your head, which allows you to use the Dark Portal skill, thus opening the way to King Koth.
Pheasant
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Does “damage to demons” work with purify bosses?