Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Delpheki wrote:Is there a guide or template for posting in the trade forum with the item links? Also is there a general value list for desirable items anywhere? I don't want to make a long spammy post only to find out it's generally all considered junk.

Clicking the sword icon in the toolbar opens a searchable index of all equippable gear. Use the search box to find an item and click it's name to add it.

Here is a google doc that should help identify items worth keeping for use/trade.
Delpheki
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fumbles wrote:
Clicking the sword icon in the toolbar opens a searchable index of all equippable gear. Use the search box to find an item and click it's name to add it.

Here is a google doc that should help identify items worth keeping for use/trade.

Perfect answers thanks.
paulyappe
Cultist
22 | 0
where is the entrance to fauztinville?? i know its under the stony tomb but when i enter it...it says fauztinville but its a very dark map...not like those maps found in google where i can find the bosses
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
paulyappe wrote:where is the entrance to fauztinville?? i know its under the stony tomb but when i enter it...it says fauztinville but its a very dark map...not like those maps found in google where i can find the bosses

Sounds like a bug to me, a screenshot would help.
paulyappe
Cultist
22 | 0
is this the place? the map is not very informativeImage
paulyappe
Cultist
22 | 0
nvm figured it out...cant find beta tho...where is he located...been scouring the middle area but no signs of him
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
If you look at this map

► Fauztinville Wikia map

You'll notice he's inside the center of the map in between some walls. To reach him you have to walk downward from the entrance (left bottom side of your screen) until you reach the kind of plaza full of square tiles.

► Show Spoiler

Notice the entrance in the wall. Once you walk a bit back and forth inside the wall you'll find a room with him at the end.

► Show Spoiler
paulyappe
Cultist
22 | 0
Thanks! another question...any tips on trial of blood? do i have to avoid killing the fire priestess? and is there anyway to do this? i can melt the place with ease but cant seem to get it right
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
you can kill fire priestess if you want to, you only need to kill lightning+cold priestesses for the trial, clear the way through to either of them and kite one towards the other, then kill them at around the same time. or cheese it with another player tp'ing near one, kill the other, tp to town, enter his tp, kill the other quickly.
Xazn80
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Where is good guide on jewelcraft and shrinecraft, and is it different for the current ladder?