Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Afzofa wrote:
tlpc1 wrote:Do heroic monsters (green text) exist anymore, and where can I find them?

The only monsters that fit what

He's asking about the mobs you used to find in stony tomb with the green mob text, same as the ones with belial.
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Which assa build the best for farming cows?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kostetus wrote:Which assa build the best for farming cows?

For lvl 121? How good is your gear? How many players?

Cheap gear, works with p8 = Nova bomb

Expensive gear but faster, probably dies at p6 = Shunpo/noctule/batstrike
Invictus
Destroyer
7 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can anyone point me towards a good crafting guide for crafting decent items mid/late game?

Thanks in advance!
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Invictus wrote:Can anyone point me towards a good crafting guide for crafting decent items mid/late game?

Thanks in advance!

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.p ... 9206#Craft
Asmus01
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
I got a short question about my paladin.
Im trying to make a good farmer that uses apocalypse as main attack. I tried bremmstone but did not like it.

I only hit for like 2-4k damage with it, and I'd like to be able to hit harder. I used fascinating shrines and put ral runes in my gear. Also i MO'ed with +fire damage. And a bit of energy factor to spell damage.

I'm still not sure about how all damage output and things work here in Median XL, so my question is: How do I increase the damage on apocalypse? Am I doing anything wrong with my gear? Or is it just an underpowered skill?

I can post my gear also if it helps. Thanks in advance for any help :)
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
Asmus01 wrote:I got a short question about my paladin.
Im trying to make a good farmer that uses apocalypse as main attack. I tried bremmstone but did not like it.

I only hit for like 2-4k damage with it, and I'd like to be able to hit harder. I used fascinating shrines and put ral runes in my gear. Also i MO'ed with +fire damage. And a bit of energy factor to spell damage.

I'm still not sure about how all damage output and things work here in Median XL, so my question is: How do I increase the damage on apocalypse? Am I doing anything wrong with my gear? Or is it just an underpowered skill?

Make sure your crafted gear has a lot of fire pierce as well as increased fire dmg %, pierce especially will allow you to do much more damage. Make sure you also have a good break point in cast speed, make sure as well that apocalypse oskill is available on your boots with a high roll, as it is the only equip that pala has that can get apocalypse, also make sure you have some + all skills to increase apoc's dmg output. that should be enough to get your kill speed up.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3334 The guide is from the patch before the damage rework, so the numbers are off but the info is still relevant.

Did you also shrine bless your crafted items with fascinated shrines?
Edited by Nitz 5 years.
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
Afzofa wrote:

Make sure your crafted gear has a lot of fire pierce as well as increased fire dmg %, pierce especially will allow you to do much more damage. Make sure you also have a good break point in cast speed, make sure as well that apocalypse oskill is available on your boots with a high roll, as it is the only equip that pala has that can get apocalypse, also make sure you have some + all skills to increase apoc's dmg output. that should be enough to get your kill speed up. .
i.e My pala has around 150 pierce with 330 extra fire % dmg, with about +12 all skills, it was enough to farm dcows with apoc and get to 121, make sure the equipment is also blessed.
Asmus01
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Afzofa wrote:
Afzofa wrote:

Make sure your crafted gear has a lot of fire pierce as well as increased fire dmg %, pierce especially will allow you to do much more damage. Make sure you also have a good break point in cast speed, make sure as well that apocalypse oskill is available on your boots with a high roll, as it is the only equip that pala has that can get apocalypse, also make sure you have some + all skills to increase apoc's dmg output. that should be enough to get your kill speed up. .
i.e My pala has around 150 pierce with 330 extra fire % dmg, with about +12 all skills, it was enough to farm dcows with apoc and get to 121, make sure the equipment is also blessed.

Nice. Thanks for the help everyone
Does your pally also do well in other parts of the game? Here I'm mostly thinking about TA, duncraig and toraja jungles. Would you mind posting your gear? I hope there is also great use for apocdin in other things than getting 121