Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
brackans wrote:Just a very short question. I do appreciate for your answer in advance. But where is the chat box that usually on the front page of the forum. I try refreshing the page but it didn't work. Sorry for being a noob cause it's been so long since I last visited the website.

I remember this chat box the most and it's kind of funny what my first thought about the forum is the chat box. It's just a personal kind of view.

Brackans!!! :D Nice to see you back.

As for Shoutbox, we do not speak of it. Too painful... You have to use Discord now. Click the Community -> Chat tab and it'll take you to the invite page.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Solfege wrote:
brackans wrote:Just a very short question. I do appreciate for your answer in advance. But where is the chat box that usually on the front page of the forum. I try refreshing the page but it didn't work. Sorry for being a noob cause it's been so long since I last visited the website.

I remember this chat box the most and it's kind of funny what my first thought about the forum is the chat box. It's just a personal kind of view.

Brackans!!! :D Nice to see you back.

As for Shoutbox, we do not speak of it. Too painful... You have to use Discord now. Click the Community -> Chat tab and it'll take you to the invite page.

If u wanna read out what went down the day it was disabled then u can read it here
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello there!

The Critical Strike attribute doubles all physical weapon damage when it triggers, right?
But how is the "Target takes additional damage" stat handled by critical strike? Is that also considered weapon damage? Or is it excluded?
And is the TTAD from "Doom" curse handled differently? Because Doom TTAD and normal TTAD also behave differently regarding missles and physical spells.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Can someone pm diablo 2 + lod download link?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Splargh wrote:Hello there!

The Critical Strike attribute doubles all physical weapon damage when it triggers, right?
But how is the "Target takes additional damage" stat handled by critical strike? Is that also considered weapon damage? Or is it excluded?
And is the TTAD from "Doom" curse handled differently? Because Doom TTAD and normal TTAD also behave differently regarding missles and physical spells.

Concerning Doom and TTAD: It's both a different mechanic. If a target was doomed and you hit it in melee range, the doom effect is actually applied twice. This doesn't work on missiles though.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks for the answer. I also found a formula in the forums which shows how damage is calculated and it says ttad isn't affected by critical strike. So that is also answered.

I do have another question though; On realm i can easily kill Lillith (Toraja) offscreen using Limpet Laser. When I try the same in singleplayer she has an imunity shield. What's up with that?
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
TTAD from items = not affected by critical strike

TTAD from doom (note it's not called TTAD anymore on skill tooltip exactly for such reasons) = is affected by critical strike
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
suchbalance wrote:critical strike

The PoE memes are real
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
suchbalance wrote:TTAD from items = not affected by critical strike

TTAD from doom (note it's not called TTAD anymore on skill tooltip exactly for such reasons) = is affected by critical strike

Does this also mean that it would be gg to have both doom and a source of ttad as well when using attacks that hit multiple times like stormblast/ancients hand? Just saw that an had to ask....

Real question I'm here for is, I've been playing with different mercs and wondering if the act 3 mercs can block if given a shield with block chance? and does their block % work the same as a players in terms of dex requirements?
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
i've farmed akarat for the trophy since last night. i was re summoning him once after he's killed. after about 30+ summons, still no trophy. i'd do these in a single game. i start over only when i'm dead. help