Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
What class would be the best if you want a survivable magic finder?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
What is more suitable for wolf stance overkill barb? Runemaster or nephalem spirit? Or do I use runemaster until I get most charms and then use nephalem spirit spece for farming?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
you wont need the dmg on neph spirit for general farming if you're doing wolf stance CB/phys dmg barb. do gladiators dominance for block once you get enough charms and sigs. use runemaster before this.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Knight_Saber wrote:I've been playing an old version of the mod (MXL 2012) for nostalgia purposes, and I've hit a wall.
I'm playing an 'on attack' proc based UMP, dealing every damage type (but mostly magical due to balefire and disintegrate) and I can't kill Aldric Jitan. He just keeps healing back to full.
I shred most other ubers, the damage is through the roof, but he just won't die.
I have 460k+ defense, 50% damage reduction, 80% all (max) resists (several hundred each most likely), 18k life, 23k attack rating, etc. I regen life like crazy with tainted blood, demon blood aura and 800+ life on striking, so he can't kill me either.
I kill all the guards and then the two of us can just wail on each other forever with no result.
What do?

Jitan got Lifeblood and Life on Striking. You need very high damage to bypass this. Do you have an act5 mers? Give him good weapon, then crafted gear with Fascinating shine, this will boost up his Ancient hand skill a lot, and it work wonderful on Jitan.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
hello

why in Tengaze reanimate does not work (i use drow valor) :bounce:
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
shrimp wrote:hello

why in Tengaze reanimate does not work (i use drow valor) :bounce:

monsters doenst leave corpses
Seipherwood
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Does your class charm actually show Fear Completion once you killed The Butcher or am i doing something wrong? I kill him on Destruction, toss my class charm in the cube and transmute and nothing new appears on it?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Seipherwood wrote:Does your class charm actually show Fear Completion once you killed The Butcher or am i doing something wrong? I kill him on Destruction, toss my class charm in the cube and transmute and nothing new appears on it?
kill him in terror :facepalm: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/blackroad
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Knight_Saber wrote:I've been playing an old version of the mod (MXL 2012) for nostalgia purposes, and I've hit a wall.
I'm playing an 'on attack' proc based UMP, dealing every damage type (but mostly magical due to balefire and disintegrate) and I can't kill Aldric Jitan. He just keeps healing back to full.
I shred most other ubers, the damage is through the roof, but he just won't die.
I have 460k+ defense, 50% damage reduction, 80% all (max) resists (several hundred each most likely), 18k life, 23k attack rating, etc. I regen life like crazy with tainted blood, demon blood aura and 800+ life on striking, so he can't kill me either.
I kill all the guards and then the two of us can just wail on each other forever with no result.
What do?

what skill are you using? what gear? How much pierce? damage?
Gfresh
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
Will the 0skill Deathlord stack with the sorceress spell baneblade? I have the Lachdanon armor, but I cant tell if its working with my normal melee sorc buffs.