Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Does %slow apply to bosses and is it 100% as effective?
Chrysamere
Pit Knight
100 | 0
Can someone show me a screen of a good base for
Natasha's Legacy (Xis)

I want to make one for my sorc, dontk now this is good or should i go for 55%? Image

I don't understand this : On doc it says Ceremonial Armor base can get def : (3102 to 3843). With +45% ed like my armor has, in max case the armor would be 3843*1.45=5572. But my armor is higher than that (5575) How did thi happen?
Should i keep this, or should i continue with rolling? According to the (3102 to 3843) base def i could get a 55% ed one but with even lower DEf than my current?

Also anyone has some tip for making this rw?:) Should I MO the armor before or after I put in runes? What MO should i use? Im lvl140
Edited by Chrysamere 5 years.
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Skeptic_Zero wrote:Does %slow apply to bosses and is it 100% as effective?

It does apply but is capped at 25% since this patch.

So what is the deal with Mercenary resistances? Patch notes say they only get 100, but Mercenary screens still says max res on hell without any on gear. Whats up with that?
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
Chrysamere wrote:Should i keep this, or should i continue with rolling? According to the (3102 to 3843) base def i could get a 55% ed one but with even lower DEf than my current?

Also anyone has some tip for making this rw?:) Should I MO the armor before or after I put in runes? What MO should i use? Im lvl140

Superior items alvays have max base defence, so only % matters. If you have space for MO (runeword req level + 4 per MO), then you should preMOing ED, otherwise it won't let you benefit from ED orbs after, if superior bonus + runeword exceeds 200%.
Nomad
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Will each socketed great rune give +1 Skill/.75 Block/20% resist for each? Resulting in a total of 6 giving +6 skills/120% resist? Unsure about how this works. If I want +6 all skills, what do I need to do?

dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
How to I safely trade for TG? What is a proper safe procedure to avoid getting scammed
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nomad wrote:Will each socketed great rune give +1 Skill/.75 Block/20% resist for each? Resulting in a total of 6 giving +6 skills/120% resist? Unsure about how this works. If I want +6 all skills, what do I need to do?

Indeed, each socketed Great Rune in this Shield will give you the grey text bonus. Keep in mind that Paladin shields only have 4 sockets, though.
Great Runes are Taha, Ghal, Quor (from Fauztinville) or Krys, Auhe and Shaad (from Toraja). You can alos put in Elemental Runes and only get 0,7 times the grey text bonus.
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so ive tried to find an up to date throw barb build i swore a few weeks ago i saw one while i was on my break at work it an uber build overkill/screaming eagle build but i cant seem to find it. does anyone know where to find a decent up to date build. im sure it may only push so far but im really feeling the throw barb atm
V_i_n_S
Thunder Beetle
52 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
V_i_n_S wrote:I need a list of all challenges, dungeons and more updated to Sigma. I saw somewhere pdf where there was such a list with locations and the required level. Maybe some of you have it?

Do not give me a link to the wiki or median documents, I mean specifically about this infographic about which I am writing above. ;)
Lucargene
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hi all. I've recently been playing a feedback sorc and I've been wondering whether to go arcane torrent or immersion as my main atk. Immersion has much higher damage but makes farming cows and such difficult while the torrent can't kill bosses fast enough (damn akarat). Which would be better all round capped and which one should be left at 1?

Currently lv 115 with high Mana gear