Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
zakar
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
WReckLess wrote:Get some absorb, like judgement day charm or tu Full Helm/Large shield. And get more flat phys reduction.

This is already with JD charm, and WoF. And I've tried swapping between Flowerpot/Topspin with equal results.

If ~150 is actually insufficient, how much PDR is needed?
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
zakar wrote:If ~150 is actually insufficient, how much PDR is needed?

I'm not sure about precise number, but something like 180-190. Also he casts mythical which lowers your current resists by 20 or so, therefore some overcap is recommended, check your char screen while fighting him.
KhaldonB
Acid Prince
46 | 0
zakar wrote:How does one handle Quov Tsin now? Especially as a sorc.
Did he change since Sigma? People keep saying the same ol', 'stack res' and such as if he hasn't changed. I'm at 147 PDR and ~89 res all. Overstacked to 500 (not sure if that's still needed). People say with this, oh you're literally immortal vs tri-beam. I die within a split second. The damage is so unfathomable I can't even cross his tri-beam to reposition to continue DPS'ing....

i was able to withstand his beam with having 85 + res,180 PDR, some Physical resist ( about 15 ~ 20%), and using absorb from JD, wheel of fortune and TU full helm.
zakar
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Alright, thanks guys. I'll up my PDR and see if that makes a noticeable impact.
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
does anyone know of a good up to date throw barb build ive tried to look but cant seem to find one, i had seen a screaming eagle/ overkill one but cant seem to find it now
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
also does poison spell dmg effect snake snake
Haywood
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What class/spec has the "easiest" time farming Ubers for charms/trophies?
CzechMate
Stygian Watcher
42 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
wtf happened? the game bugged out and now no matter what I do I cant play the game. No matter what server I choose I get disconnected and not even get into a game.
cd2m2
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is Auto hotkey script allowed to be used on the tsw server? It's not listed in the allowed programs, yet people are talking about using it online
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
is this worth anything??Image