Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Geeko
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
What is "Tantrum" skill for barb? And how to get it?
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Question about claw block:
It says 50% chance to block attacks AND SPELLS. As far as I know there's more or less 2 types of attacks, weapon damage and spells, so does that mean that I have 50% chance to block more or less all attacks? Can someone please clarify this for me?
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Geeko wrote:What is "Tantrum" skill for barb? And how to get it?

Ort rune in a bow.
Later on you can craft it on a bow or crossbow.
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I got a problem with the mousewheel to scroll skills up and down, when i want to set the mouse wheel to the next and previous skill option i can hear the sound of the scrolling but it doesnt do anything. It just wont let me assign the wheel, win 10, comp. XP sp3, starting as Admin.Diablo II+ Lod fresh installed.

No problems with it in vanilla diablo LoD.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Question about claw block:
It says 50% chance to block attacks AND SPELLS. As far as I know there's more or less 2 types of attacks, weapon damage and spells, so does that mean that I have 50% chance to block more or less all attacks? Can someone please clarify this for me?
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
tempmail wrote:Question about claw block:

You have 50% chance to block everything yes.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Seekers wrote:
tempmail wrote:Question about claw block:

You have 50% chance to block everything yes.

Thank you!
rydol
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If I and my friend play in same game, is there increase in drop rates or other advantages, as compared to playing separate games?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
rydol wrote:If I and my friend play in same game, is there increase in drop rates or other advantages, as compared to playing separate games?

Yes. Enemies have more hp, so you get more xp, and more loot, tho you get a lot more loot if you play separate games. The more loot part of this is not a simple magic find multiplier, its a lot more complicated than that, lets just say effectively you will find more valuable loot overall.
boingotango
Banned
27 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
rydol wrote:If I and my friend play in same game, is there increase in drop rates or other advantages, as compared to playing separate games?

I believe it is the same as normal where enemies are harder and have more drops.

I'm trying to decide between Hammerzon Amazon and Iron Spiral Barbarian to duo with a Sorceress. I had actually just made a hammerzon to duo with that Sorc about a week ago, not realizing the patch was incoming lol. So now that we are making new characters I'm not sure if I wanna do that again, or are there any other options that would make a good pair with a Sorceress?