Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
King-DC
Prowler
16 | 0
Another Question: Is Tran Athula on Terror a good place to farm ones first few SUs? I am currently building a Carnage Meele Necro with ChuckNoRis Miniguide and have the Mid Game Gear nearly complete.

I tried TA and K3K on Destruction but it was still a little bit to "not possible ", at least not efficient.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
King-DC wrote:Another Question: Is Tran Athula on Terror a good place to farm ones first few SUs? I am currently building a Carnage Meele Necro with ChuckNoRis Miniguide and have the Mid Game Gear nearly complete.

I tried TA and K3K on Destruction but it was still a little bit to "not possible ", at least not efficient.

Su dont drop on terror only sets.
King-DC
Prowler
16 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
King-DC wrote:Another Question: Is Tran Athula on Terror a good place to farm ones first few SUs? I am currently building a Carnage Meele Necro with ChuckNoRis Miniguide and have the Mid Game Gear nearly complete.

Kinda already realized that after farmin TA for a while :|

Where or what would you suggest I farm until I can effeciently take on k3k and TA on Destruction?
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
King-DC wrote:
Helzopro wrote:

Where or what would you suggest I farm until I can effeciently take on k3k and TA on Destruction?

You can easily farm terror K3k and get 90% or more of the bases you need for runewords and stuff to break into destruction.
King-DC
Prowler
16 | 0
madgod wrote:
King-DC wrote:
Helzopro wrote:

You can easily farm terror K3k and get 90% or more of the bases you need for runewords and stuff to break into destruction.

Thank you, but as already mentioned I´m playing with a miniguide right now, which kinda jumps to only sacreds and great Runewords, I don't need any sets or shrinecrafts, or at least thats what the guide says. I wouldn't really know what to look out for and which shrines I should use for crafting.
I'ts my first MXL run after a year, so I'm pretty much running with outdated information and am currently trying to catch up.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Snickers wrote:Is there any way for me to reroll rare armors, amulets, or rings? What is the best way to acquire decent versions of these if not? Seems like it will take an ungodly amount of time to find, for example an ammy with +skills and os hailstorm.

If you're playing TSW this season, you can reroll Rares by cubing the Rare with an Arcane Shard or Arcane Crystal.

Finding Rare ammys with +Skills and Hailstorm isn't as tough as it sounds, considering the amount of Rare ammys that drop during the course of normal play. Just check every Rare ammy that drops and you can usually find at least 1.
Snickers
Prowler
18 | 0
Solfege wrote:
Snickers wrote:Is there any way for me to reroll rare armors, amulets, or rings? What is the best way to acquire decent versions of these if not? Seems like it will take an ungodly amount of time to find, for example an ammy with +skills and os hailstorm.

If you're playing TSW this season, you can reroll Rares by cubing the Rare with an Arcane Shard or Arcane Crystal.

Finding Rare ammys with +Skills and Hailstorm isn't as tough as it sounds, considering the amount of Rare ammys that drop during the course of normal play. Just check every Rare ammy that drops and you can usually find at least 1.

I am playing single player. Is it online only for some reason? I tried with a sacred grand scepter and a rare amulet and neither rerolled.
skilzorz
Acid Prince
49 | 1
Are there any items which cannot drop in certain areas?

For example, is it possible to get a set sacred ancient armor, or unique sacred ancient armor in K3K? If it is impossilbe, is there some documentation mentioning `top level` areas?

Thanks in advance!
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Snickers wrote:I am playing single player. Is it online only for some reason? I tried with a sacred grand scepter and a rare amulet and neither rerolled.

Sadly, yes. These new recipes are only for people playing the current season online. People playing SP have to find this stuff on their own.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
King-DC wrote:
madgod wrote:
King-DC wrote:
Helzopro wrote:

Thank you, but as already mentioned I´m playing with a miniguide right now, which kinda jumps to only sacreds and great Runewords, I don't need any sets or shrinecrafts, or at least thats what the guide says. I wouldn't really know what to look out for and which shrines I should use for crafting.
I'ts my first MXL run after a year, so I'm pretty much running with outdated information and am currently trying to catch up.
you should go for the Xis runewords first before thinking about SU's