Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
toxen wrote:That makes sense. Thanks for the quick replies. I found the Crystal of Tears UMO (adds 7-12 damage and -2% max life), and I guess now I'm curious if that is worth putting into an armor piece for the 10 levels it requires. Based off what you said, I think it may be. (I am playing an Iron Spiral barb)

better use on low ilvl quiet-shrine (or creepy for str/cb or ornate for lightning pierce?) crafted boots. use the rare downlevel recipe with a sacred rare item + rare ring + rare amulet = sacred rare item ilvl 1. this will put your required level to wear them at about lvl 30-50 depending on the affixes that spawn on the craft.
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
Why can't I get COLOSSEUM to summon on any of my barb class weapons ? :wall:
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Siriusfakk wrote:Why can't I get COLOSSEUM to summon on any of my barb class weapons ? :wall:

I might be wrong but wasnt that a previous ladder feature with a specific roll where other items could get other oskills too.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Helzopro wrote:
Siriusfakk wrote:Why can't I get COLOSSEUM to summon on any of my barb class weapons ? :wall:

I might be wrong but wasnt that a previous ladder feature with a specific roll where other items could get other oskills too.

@sirius stop complaining. its rng. it will roll eventually. maybe the weapon you are rolling is not high enough ilvl.
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
The possibility of the Oskill being unable to appear was frustrating for me, not the small rng chance it has :) Good to know that it is possible afterall thnx
Caleb
Rust Claw
86 | 3
Why there is dext bonus on tiefling form? it's a caster form so useless for ar , no def bonus because of 0 tdc and it's not enough for max block caster build :/ so I don't understand
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Caleb wrote:Why there is dext bonus on tiefling form? it's a caster form so useless for ar , no def bonus because of 0 tdc and it's not enough for max block caster build :/ so I don't understand

it's so you don't have to invest a bunch of hard points into dexterity to use sin specific gear meant for caster spec. but good question
Caleb
Rust Claw
86 | 3
krex87 wrote:
Caleb wrote:Why there is dext bonus on tiefling form? it's a caster form so useless for ar , no def bonus because of 0 tdc and it's not enough for max block caster build :/ so I don't understand

it's so you don't have to invest a bunch of hard points into dexterity to use sin specific gear meant for caster spec. but good question

That make sense ^^ thank for answer!
coteedgett
Fallen
1 | 0
Has anyone heard of or seen this signet before ? I can't find any information on it anywhere...
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Yeah. They're super-rare world drops that can drop anywhere in Terror and Destruction (not sure about Hatred).

There are 6 in total (Hatred, Terror, Destruction, Suffering, Pain, and Lies). If you collect all 6, you can use them to create Valkyrie's Prime (bow). You can also use them to upgrade the
The Glorious Book of Median
The Glorious Book of Median
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+1 to All Skills
Adds 10-15 Damage
+(24 to 45)% Damage to Demons
Elemental Resists +(5 to 15)%
Charm from Archbishop Lazarus by cubing them with the Ancient Book you get from killing Xazax.

The Wiki has some useful info not found in the docs. For example, here's the Secret Items page.

Also, the Short Questions Thread is great for asking these types of questions.