Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
budda wrote:
LOKI666 wrote:Do Chaos runewords stil works in Sigma and what is the order of insertion?

Nope that only season 16 runewords.

If chaos runewords don't work, why is there a docs page for them? https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/chaos_rws

On an unrelated note, how rare are great runes? I've farmed fauzt for like 5 hours without seeing any.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ericksonius wrote:
budda wrote:
LOKI666 wrote:Do Chaos runewords stil works in Sigma and what is the order of insertion?

Nope that only season 16 runewords.

If chaos runewords don't work, why is there a docs page for them? https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/chaos_rws

On an unrelated note, how rare are great runes? I've farmed fauzt for like 5 hours without seeing any.

Well the page in the docs you linked is not accessible throughout 'normal navigation' through the menu.
This page was added when the RWs mattered and now the page is hidden. So what is your point?

To your Great Rune Question: On average it should be a bit less than one Great Rune per full clear (that means any thrash mob) on a P1 game. You can have bad luck and make 10 runs without any and on the next run you get a full set (Taha+Ghal+Qor).
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
I just found that page through Google search, wasn't aware it was so obscured, my bad.
& damn I hope great runes aren't bugged on single player or something.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone have a link to that site that allows you to login and it shows you details over all the items you have on all of your characters?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tbone503 wrote:Anyone have a link to that site that allows you to login and it shows you details over all the items you have on all of your characters?
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/

http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21707
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks Chuck!

Much appreciated. Such a helpful tool
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Amazon can receive 2 Bloodlust buffs on her now, 100% effective (her innate skill and one buff from proc/mer). She can get 770% (yes!) enhanded damage easily with just 2 Bloodlust buffs - just equip SharkXis+Sharkbaiter+"Ath" shield, cast bloodlust, kill monsters and get buff the second time.

Is this intended or just a bug and will be fixed next patch?

The same thing doesn't happen with Druid's Mark of the Wild (they overwrite each other)
katedratico
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm actually lvl 73 act 2 nm and i'd know if it's possible to get act 3 before i range lvl 80+,i'm worried about the ennead challenge that it's not possible to open t he portal because i probably will be above 80 when i reach mephisto.Thanks for u listening!!
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
The MINIMUM level is 80. There's no maximum level to do the challenge.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Is anyone else having trouble getting great runes to drop in single player? I've invested close to 9 hours farming fauzt and toraja and have yet to see any at all. Am I missing something and/or wasting my time?