Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Vvvxi
Prowler
18 | 0
GreyRook wrote:
Vvvxi wrote:Hey! Just started farming teganze but in 5 runs i found only 1 essence and 0 runes. Is it really this slow to farm them or am i just unlucky? I have about 130%mf.

As ChuckNoRis said, magic find does not increase the chance of finding runes. So yes, they just are that rare, or maybe you're just unlucky. Keep at it, and you might have better luck eventually.

Anyway, I'm currently playing a crossbow Necromancer and thought I'd try farming Duncraig, but ran into the issue that a squishy ranged character does not deal well with being required to teleport into huge mobs of enemies. I'm level 117 and I'll admit that my gear is kinda bad, but I wondered if anybody had some suggestions for how to get better results out of such situations. I've managed to clear a few of the moderate unberquests, so I have access to Edyrem in addition to the standard Necro minions.

Thanks for answering! I had that problem also as i was getting the charm at lvl 120 with my xbownecro. I solved it by creating tp before i tele and if i died i just used the shards through the wall on the corpses and teleported there after that.
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Vvvxi wrote:Thanks for answering! I had that problem also as i was getting the charm at lvl 120 with my xbownecro. I solved it by creating tp before i tele and if i died i just used the shards through the wall on the corpses and teleported there after that.

You're welcome. I like helping people, it's a shame I'm so bad at it. But your solution to Duncraig is to beat my head against the wall until it breaks? Hm. I guess I'll try it again later.
I visited Teganze, and man, those respawning spirits are a real pain in the ass. And I realize that the devs want to make the game challenging and difficult, but allowing an enemy to use a melee skill at range just feels like cheating. :x
venom25000
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm running the TLDR Barb and trying to kill the Kabraxis elementals. I have Fire and Magic remaining. Any advice on how to clear these last 2?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
how does one disable the cinematics in window mode ?
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
venom25000 wrote:I'm running the TLDR Barb and trying to kill the Kabraxis elementals. I have Fire and Magic remaining. Any advice on how to clear these last 2?

For fire Ancients' Hand Oskill (barb helm or barb weapon) is probably the easiest.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Undead Crown
Undead Crown
Crown (Sacred)

Defense: 4437 to 4914
Required Level: 110
Required Strength: 675
Item Level: 120
12% of Minion Damage Increases Added as Deadly Strike
40% of Minion Life Increases Added as Bonus to Defense
Deal No Crushing Blows
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
50% Attack Speed
+200% Enhanced Defense
Socketed (4)
the ignore pshycal resist of undead also work in unique,bosses?
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Do sorc minions really get bonuses from all passives? Living Flame doesn't seem to increase their hp and they don't have defense stats to see in their skill icons.
Zodnuck
Prowler
15 | 1
Can you make a runeword out of an honorific item?
Fak
Thunder Beetle
57 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zodnuck wrote:Can you make a runeword out of an honorific item?

No you cannot. Runewords can only be made out of grey named items with sockets.
Linkata4
Cultist
21 | 0
Is megalith runeword better than a crafted boot for sorceress?