Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hello. How can I get catalyst of destruction/Disenchantment and honorific items?
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
uchenick55 wrote:Hello. How can I get catalyst of destruction/Disenchantment and honorific items?

- Destruction : Kill Hellforge boss (that looks like the Smith, Act4)
- Disenchantment : Kill the Smith (Act1)
- Honorific : Kill Shenk (Act5)
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Anonymous: wrote:How to get more eternal ghosts inside the void uber ? Make new game only option ? Or do those mobs from chests also have a chance to drop crystal ?

New game, the chest guys don't drop it.
ppsh_41
Cultist
20 | 0
From what I've heard of the Astrogha fight, you should not destroy her turrets. But since i'm playing traprat it's quite impossible to ''not'' kill them. Then she just teleport around as fast she takes damage, any edvice to make the fight easier?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
ppsh_41 wrote:From what I've heard of the Astrogha fight, you should not destroy her turrets. But since i'm playing traprat it's quite impossible to ''not'' kill them. Then she just teleport around as fast she takes damage, any edvice to make the fight easier?

Use another skill like rain of fire.

Let's say you are around a corner, then he will cast totems next to himself, then you go around the corner and get a line of sight - now the totems will be thrown at you. Just wait until there are no totems next to astro and cast as much as you want.
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Why doesnt my dark portal work for my pouncezon?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
LG_Blitz wrote:Why doesnt my dark portal work for my pouncezon?

Do you play with the launcher? Do you play on realm? Do you have the read thing above your head indicating that you could use dark portal now?
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
I play on the D2 mod manager, and it works for my barb but not for my amazon for some reason
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
LG_Blitz wrote:I play on the D2 mod manager, and it works for my barb but not for my amazon for some reason

Lioness blocks the spell. But there is a new patch out that hotfixes it. With the launcher you would automatically have it.
ppsh_41
Cultist
20 | 0
The astro fight didnt go so well, gonna do it later. But I did find a ''Venomous essence'' that I can cube with primal runes. And newbie me have no clue of where I can find them or what they are.

Well. 2 minutes later I find a primal rune in the Toraja jungles from these elemental blob throwing guys.