Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
lothianatkeys
Destroyer
7 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
lothianatkeys wrote:where should i be farming for getting su/ssu/sssu... name a rift or dungeon..ty
Duncraig/Fauztinville

ty for the reply

hpmons wrote:
lothianatkeys wrote:where should i be farming for getting su/ssu/sssu... name a rift or dungeon..ty

The SU variants are typically found beginning at Area Levels of 104 and beyond, SSU variants begin dropping in Area Level 117 areas, and SSSUs start dropping in Area Level 130 areas.

So depending on your level, clear speed and desired SU/SSU/SSSU then:
- Tran Athulua if you are a bit weak for Duncraig, not yet level 120, or still farming for the excellent trophy (5% phys resist) or an Askari scroll
- Duncraig is best for farming SU/SSU
- I believe SSSUs can drop from fautz, and the level 130 dungeons. Not all items have SSSU variants though.

ty for the reply... i guess my real question would be on the documentation where it lists SU if only one item is there like "Dreamflange " then it's SU if there are 2 its SU/SSU ? or is it SU/SSSU?
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
does mf influence the drop rate of shrines, and unique mo's? about to toss some mf gear onto my sorc for k3k.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
cyborgtemplar wrote:does mf influence the drop rate of shrines, and unique mo's? about to toss some mf gear onto my sorc for k3k.

I don't believe so.
I'm sure someone will correct the following if it's not right:

I understand that MF is the same as in d2 - it only applies after the game decides which item type to drop. Since there is no non-unique version of MOs (and no unique version of shrines), MF won't apply.

(Although there's a non-unique MO it can only be bought from a vendor, so the only MOs that can drop are unique - basically once the game has decided to drop a MO, it must be unique).
Edited by PlayerOne 5 years.
Vodkacho
Invader
8 | 0
can you down tier a tiered unique?

thx in advance
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Vodkacho wrote:can you down tier a tiered unique?

thx in advance

Doesn't look like it (not in the list of cube recipes here: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube)
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Vodkacho wrote:can you down tier a tiered unique?

thx in advance

you cannot
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I've been trying to farm the Black Road Trophy. Can anyone confirm that it drops from Buyard Cholik? Seems logical that he would drop it, just wanted to make sure.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You should try Kabraxis :coolstorybob:
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SwineFlu wrote:You should try Kabraxis :coolstorybob:

Lol ty. I had the impression that there was a separate Kabraxis trophy from the Black Road Trophy. Apparently I was mistaken.
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Vodkacho wrote:I Have a doubt about honorific items.

What i did was using oil of renewal in a white item till it got a superior item with the stats i wanted, then with oil of luck added also the one i wanted.
Afterwards i wanted to make the item honorific, but it needs to be made magical 1st so i used oil of enhancement, therefore losing what i did in the 1st place.

Is there a way to do what i tried to accomplish? (Superior Honorific with the stats i wanted)

Thx in advance

You can't make "superior honorifics" unfortunately