Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Just doing cows for the first time in the default difficulty. Is there a cow king I need to worry about? I certainly don't want to kill him by mistake and then I can't make the cow portals anymore.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DreamTeam wrote:Just doing cows for the first time in the default difficulty. Is there a cow king I need to worry about? I certainly don't want to kill him by mistake and then I can't make the cow portals anymore.

No worries. You can still have access to Cow level even when you kill the cow king.
Suffer
Skeleton
3 | 0
Suffer wrote:Can't connect to server after update my mXL to last ver. , say someone - why?)
how i can fix it.

THX all 4 supporting , great community :cry:
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DreamTeam wrote:Just doing cows for the first time in the default difficulty. Is there a cow king I need to worry about? I certainly don't want to kill him by mistake and then I can't make the cow portals anymore.

You should be rather concerned about how easily you'll get killed by him. The Cow King BPR is always in the same spot in the middle of those fences made of stone and wood. Just stay 2 screens away from that and it's fine.

@Suffer you might want to check out Discord and ask in the tech support channel. Getting an answer is faster that way. To get to the Median discord channel click in the menu at the top of this page on community, then on discord chat. However, if you get an error message: I had the same issue. Don't start the game through the launcher in this case. Start the game though Diablo 2 exe. (admin mode, comptability Windows XP SP3) that should work.
Suffer
Skeleton
3 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:

You should be rather concerned about how easily you'll get killed by him. The Cow King BPR is always in the same spot in the middle of those fences made of stone and wood. Just stay 2 screens away from that and it's fine.

@Suffer you might want to check out Discord and ask in the tech support channel. Getting an answer is faster that way. To get to the Median discord channel click in the menu at the top of this page on community, then on discord chat. However, if you get an error message: I had the same issue. Don't start the game through the launcher in this case. Start the game though Diablo 2 exe. (admin mode, comptability Windows XP SP3) that should work.

Ty. dude . but i try to do that . he connect me on battle.servers , and i dont know how i can change the realm . i doo anything like instruction in "how to join" topick . so what about a discord , i can't instal it , i dont know why.) just error while i instal ) , so may be you say me how i can change realm on TSW servers ? , and when i connetc with my D2SE , i join to log/pass screen , after write a pass , i can't connect ... sorry for my bad english )
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Yep. I died twice on that cow king (strange name),
Wish I had known he was that impossible to beat.
Cost me 90,000 gold easily. But I picked up four levels in the process.
Still worth it. Slowly improving. Trying to get my armor to tier 5 soon.

I keep thinking of the original game or even Path of Diablo's mod.
And it backfires because Median XL is so different in every way possible.
pernkeb
Prowler
15 | 0
Is there any equipment that decreases mana? I currently have around 5k mana and it degens faster than I can spend it and I have to have to hit 6-7 times to get it up as wolf. Also am I a complete fool for socketing elemental runes in regular gear? I can't tell if they actually help or not.
locked21
Sasquatch
66 | 0
Void Runeword is great for wolf (mana on striking).

Do minions with elemental damage benefits from yours -enemy resist?
Obernot
Skeleton
2 | 0
If my merc's gear triggers a reanimation, does that reanimated creature get buffs from my primary character's gear. i.e "bonus to summoned minion damage"? Thanks in advance. :D
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
reanimates are not summons. your own reanimates dont get summoned minion bonuses either.