Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
Part about summons that i dont understand

► Show Spoiler

17k+dmg and even not smaxed...
But stances adds lets say 250- 300% dmg and spirit bloodlust some like 350% to dmg.
So 17000 x 5= 85 000 ? and dmg rolled to 5 000. Or i calculating wrong?
Edited by budda 6 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
what the stances are adding is a %ed boost to the base damage . in your screenshot the summon is already having a heavy damage boost to the base damage , so the extra damage increase will not so big when adding a stance . it's all about boosting the base damage .

remove all your "extra minion damage" gear and don't activate shamanic trance so you may see what the base damage is
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
Thanks Chuck !
Pheasant
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
Try max lion stance.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Wheres the best place to farm rare sacreds? I can barely do duncraig, TA or Fauzt. Most of my luck has come from farming the end of act 5, but surely theres a better place to farm? No access to d cows either btw. Thanks in advance!
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
k3ba should yield a decent haul of sacred rares.
Cellmember
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
No 1
Thank you for this mod.

No 2
Is there a way to adjust/add your own stats and skills on level up ? Any helps appreciated.

Cheers
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Cellmember wrote:Is there a way to adjust/add your own stats and skills on level up ? Any helps appreciated.

You can use the quest reward from Charsi after clearing the Den of Evil once per difficulty. Otherwise, Belladonna elixers have a chance to drop in areas lvl 85+. Basically a3 terror and beyond. The elixers aren't very common so don't expect to see them frequently.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I think he means to increase +stats/skills on each level up. Not even sure why is this idea pops out in the head ? Game too hard and need additional help ? Check guide section.
Jelle
Cultist
24 | 0
Where can I find the effect of cubing a charm with the corresponding trophy? iIrc they used to be on the boss page, but now I can't find them anywhere.