Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
illusion
Gravedigger
188 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
in the new JDay uber, how can u get bosses to spawn quickly?
now im spamming edyrem on uldy and he spawns them like one every 2-3 minutes... its impossible to upgrade this way..
am i doing something wrong?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@illusion
You can always use dark summoning again.
woop
Cultist
21 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is Zann Esu set still viable as cold sorc, or will I miss too much -cold res without crafted gear? Which ele sorc is considered to be most viable in this season?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
poison lightning seems to be the popular one now.
paulowtt
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
So, im playing the Median XL Ultimative version cuz it's the only one i could make d2multres work on, and i cant find the mark of infusion. Is the mark supose to frop from shank in this version and me game is bugged, or was it not added yet?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
paulowtt wrote:So, im playing the Median XL Ultimative version cuz it's the only one i could make d2multres work on, and i cant find the mark of infusion. Is the mark supose to frop from shank in this version and me game is bugged, or was it not added yet?

A lot of stuff was changed after the MXL Ultimative version, you can't rely on a new docs, lucky for you there is an old docs. Look at Items -> Cube Recipes -> Item Quality -> Reroll Magic to Honorific for desired recipe.
paulowtt
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
SwineFlu wrote:
paulowtt wrote:So, im playing the Median XL Ultimative version cuz it's the only one i could make d2multres work on, and i cant find the mark of infusion. Is the mark supose to frop from shank in this version and me game is bugged, or was it not added yet?

A lot of stuff was changed after the MXL Ultimative version, you can't rely on a new docs, lucky for you there is an old docs. Look at Items -> Cube Recipes -> Item Quality -> Reroll Magic to Honorific for desired recipe.

Wow, Thx man.
paulowtt
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
was Median XL: Sigma already released? I wanted to play the 1.3 update but the resolution is impossible.
Freakadelle
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i have accidently sold my class charm with lvl 109. there is no way to get it back isnt it? -.-
making a new character just to update the ennead challenge is...
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
^I've got bad news for you.