577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Chrysamere wrote:Hi

I'm bower druid, using cascade, have a "fast attack speed" bow
My gear gives me 100% attack speed.

If i put in 14x additional Sha runes to get additional 210% attack speed it makes 0 difference.

I saw this post
http://www.medianxl.com/t5893-speed-mec ... -speedcalc

does it mean it makes no sense to get ias above 125%?

You're already attacking at the max frames that bow druid can attack at.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What's the cap of uninterruptable attack? Will it keep my hit recovery animation/block animation from activating?
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
Hello here, first time poster ... I can't find any info on how to make xis runes ... The topic that adressed this question is now 404 not found, and cant find anything on the net. I did a forum search but only found xis rune trade threads ...
Anyone has a guide on that matter for me ?
Anyway just discovered medianxl few days ago, it's super good, gratz to everyone involved in its existence.
Thanks guys !
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
foufoumoro wrote:Hello here, first time poster ... I can't find any info on how to make xis runes ... The topic that adressed this question is now 404 not found, and cant find anything on the net. I did a forum search but only found xis rune trade threads ...
Anyone has a guide on that matter for me ?
Anyway just discovered medianxl few days ago, it's super good, gratz to everyone involved in its existence.
Thanks guys !

there is working link from wiki:

http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Runes

''On Destruction difficulty, in the Teganze uberlevel, you can come by Elemental Essences and Runestones.
Elemental Essence + Runestone → Elemental Rune
Elemental Runes (all 6 different) + Runestone → Kabraxis' Stone rune''
Shaad
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi everyone!
What would you recommend for an Unholy melee early/mid game gear?

Thank you in advance!
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Shaad wrote:Hi everyone!

Remove any sharp objects from your home, also don't own a gun or so. Then just to make sure don't play him in mid game or buy top notch items for TG. That should be all. Early game and end game is fun. Also don't let the fact that bloodthornes is better stir you away from using lemures all the fucking time, you play this build for the fun and lemures make you have the most fun. And before you ask - no the set is not even close to top notch, except for the belt and maybe the boots just to have that proc set bonus. But the full set is shit.
Shaad
Skeleton
3 | 0
Nitz wrote:

Remove any sharp objects from your home, also don't own a gun or so. Then just to make sure don't play him in mid game or buy top notch items for TG. That should be all. Early game and end game is fun. Also don't let the fact that bloodthornes is better stir you away from using lemures all the fucking time, you play this build for the fun and lemures make you have the most fun. And before you ask - no the set is not even close to top notch, except for the belt and maybe the boots just to have that proc set bonus. But the full set is shit.

First of all thank you! I guess it is not a "top" build but i felt in love with the concept of melee caster the first time i payed median, so i'll go on with him untill i get frustrated :mrgreen:

Since the set is that bad, what would u suggest then? I was looking at runewords because are easy to make.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Shaad wrote:
Nitz wrote:

First of all thank you! I guess it is not a "top" build but i felt in love with the concept of melee caster the first time i payed median, so i'll go on with him untill i get frustrated :mrgreen:

Since the set is that bad, what would u suggest then? I was looking at runewords because are easy to make.

You can find everything you need here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1552
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HechtHeftig wrote:What's the cap of uninterruptable attack? Will it keep my hit recovery animation/block animation from activating?

100%
Yes it will prevent them while the attack animation is happening.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
are some bosses (Azmodan and destruction Baal for example) immune to crushing blow? Or do they just have insanely high %physical damage reduction?
I ask, because I am almost sure that the crushingblow-animation(the spurt or red dots) never appears when I attack those bosses (despite having high cb and attack rate)