Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Engersion wrote:Do attacks like Stormblast or Ancient's Hand benefit from Crushing blow and Deadly Strike? How important are those stats compared to Enhanced damage in terms of M.O
the damage conversion skills benefit from those modiffiers . they carry CB , they benefit from Deadly strike , they also trigger life on striking (even if all the physical damage gets converted) which is nice to have around , as those spells you have mentioned are multihitting .

get your %ED close to the 200% Ed cap first , then worry about the rest .
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
What is the best Dunc farmer atm? 2 years ago Pouncezon was nice, is it still viable? I have no problem killing mobs in there with my Iron Spiral barb, but because he uses almost only runewords, I have no mf. And my abjurer merc with ~300%mf dies instantly when entering dunc :D (he has np farming TA though)

edit: If there is a merc-build capable of surviving in Dunc, that would also be an option.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Paladin wrote:What is the best Dunc farmer atm? 2 years ago Pouncezon was nice, is it still viable? I have no problem killing mobs in there with my Iron Spiral barb, but because he uses almost only runewords, I have no mf. And my abjurer merc with ~300%mf dies instantly when entering dunc :D (he has np farming TA though)

edit: If there is a merc-build capable of surviving in Dunc, that would also be an option.

Noctule assa (blink with stun + dodge)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Paladin wrote:And my abjurer merc with ~300%mf dies instantly when entering dunc :D (he has np farming TA though)

You need to manage your merc so he isn't walking into barrels
mayerman
Imp
5 | 0
How do I transform a sacred magical item into a rare sacred? Can you do that?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mayerman wrote:How do I transform a sacred magical item into a rare sacred? Can you do that?

cube recipes page in docs.

you need to use affix burn to turn the magic item into a plain white one, then you can use Charsi to imbue it to make it rare
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Stuck at "connecting to fastest server" then after 30 seconds it tells me it can't connect. Literally was playing an hour ago just fine. Made no changes to anything since then.

looks like the only server down is the NJ one. Tried restarting, and power cycling modem. No luck. ANyone have suggestions?

Edit: Nvm, problem solved itself.
MrMustache
Imp
4 | 0
Stupid question - Does resetting skills/stats (Akara or Belladonna) cause you to lose bonus skills/stats you receive from quests and Signets of Learning?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MrMustache wrote:Stupid question - Does resetting skills/stats (Akara or Belladonna) cause you to lose bonus skills/stats you receive from quests and Signets of Learning?

No
bloodrips
Imp
4 | 0
Haven't played in a long while but, is it possible to craft rare rings/amulets to have +skills on them? I thought it was just rare ring + oil of renewal but that doesn't seem to work.