Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
hpmons wrote:For trap rat, what are the FBR breakpoints? The guide doesn't say, and speedcalc seems to show it as not having one...

http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=203

morphs have no block animation and uses get hit animation for block. So stack fhr !
Snickers
Prowler
18 | 0
In SP im level 121 on my magic missiles zon. I feel like I'm hitting a wall. Farming the 120 zones feels like the drops are worse than 3000k and TA the experience is poor, and im dieing more. I have all the charms through level 115 and some of the 120 ones, but I feel like I'm not in the right areas trying to farm duncraig and tenganze. Am I missing something?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you gain about 1 level up after 5 or 6 Duncraig full clears (depending on how much %experience gain gear you got) . so you need about 20-25 full clears to get from 121 to 125 . after you get to 125 , and you can go to Fauztinville (+Bremmtown) , you will gain half a level up for each full clear , so leveling will be much less painful after 125 (it will actually be enjoyable)

leveling from 120 to 125 is very crapy unfortunately and should be done much faster imo (at least twice as fast ) . probably a future patch will change this .
the only good part about this is that being forced to do aprox 30 Duncraig full runs to get from 120 to 125 you will most certainly find some good Su's and SSU's to boost your gear after so many re-runs

if your build is not strong enough to full clear Duncraig with TU's and crafts in 20 minutes (or less) you will be spending quite a lot of time in there.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
I got the Metalhead helm and it says "ignore targets defense", what does this do? Is it good for a melee build? Does this means that i'll hit the target no matter how much AR i have?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Imperius wrote:I got the Metalhead helm and it says "ignore targets defense", what does this do? Is it good for a melee build? Does this means that i'll hit the target no matter how much AR i have?
yes , but that does not apply for all targets . It does not work for most (if not all) bosses , just for regular mobs . it's good to have in crowded farming areas for STR or VIt builds that normaly don't gain as much attack rating as a DEX build
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ITD = target's defense is ignored, the only modifier is yours and the monster's level. It doesnt work on unique/superuniques or act bosses though. basically means you dont need attack rating to always hit normals.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Thankyou guys, i am farming Duncraig with a full str build, it should be good there then.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
The Butcher's shrine things (I forget the name - Sacrifical Altar?)... what type of damage do they do? Docs don't say.

It looked like fire or maybe pink lightning, so I tried him at level 105 with 78% fire resistance and 80% lightning and cold (poison was low but it didn't look green enough to be poison). I could only get him to half his life before I died (merc was doing ok and so were summons).

I was playing cold sorc trying to get him with Abyss (which is hard to aim) buffed up with Firedance.
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What breakpoints for fhr and ias does a throw barb need
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
PlayerOne wrote:The Butcher's shrine things (I forget the name - Sacrifical Altar?)... what type of damage do they do? Docs don't say.

It looked like fire or maybe pink lightning, so I tried him at level 105 with 78% fire resistance and 80% lightning and cold (poison was low but it didn't look green enough to be poison). I could only get him to half his life before I died (merc was doing ok and so were summons).

I was playing cold sorc trying to get him with Abyss (which is hard to aim) buffed up with Firedance.

I am almost sure its fire, i always do it with around 85% fire res and i take very little damage.