Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
is there a way to manually install Sigma? I just want to play offline with PlugY
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No way to get PlugY with Sigma. Install through the launcher and download Kambala's offline tools. It has an out of client workaround for a shared stash/more space.
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
In terms of "on striking" procs, what is the difference between a level 1 knife throw and a level 5 knife throw?
Avaloc9
Imp
5 | 0
How to get bloodlust oskill on assassin claw? I tried shrinecrafting sacred claws, used like 20 shrines and didnt see even one bloodlust affix. Is it just bad luck or im doing something wrong?
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dongflexer wrote:In terms of "on striking" procs, what is the difference between a level 1 knife throw and a level 5 knife throw?

No real difference other than functions as a different proc. If the knives were the same, the chance would be additive but you get two different procs this way.
Liobal
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Avaloc9 wrote:How to get bloodlust oskill on assassin claw? I tried shrinecrafting sacred claws, used like 20 shrines and didnt see even one bloodlust affix. Is it just bad luck or im doing something wrong?

Just go on, it's a rare affix but it's definitely possible, my personal experience is about 1% spawn chance (one occurrence per 10 shrines).
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
Avaloc9 wrote:How to get bloodlust oskill on assassin claw? I tried shrinecrafting sacred claws, used like 20 shrines and didnt see even one bloodlust affix. Is it just bad luck or im doing something wrong?

The easiest way to get bloodlust for assassin is to go to Anya in act 5 and rejoin the game until they spawn in the shop. I am not denying that it might take a while, tho.

Questions from me:
1) I wanted to make a Psionic Storm based Assassin, but the damage is calculated entirely from only All skills and BASE points put into energy, which means I need something that will help me spend as little strength as possible. Are there any runeword that boost my strength significantly?
2) How many skill point does lvl 140 have? What about Max skill points (on the lvl 24 skill, for example) ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
TTraw wrote:1) I wanted to make a Psionic Storm based Assassin, but the damage is calculated entirely from only All skills and BASE points put into energy, which means I need something that will help me spend as little strength as possible. Are there any runeword that boost my strength significantly?
why would you need any strength ? just go for honorifics made in t4 leather armors (below 100 str req. to equip) -> upgrade to lolcrafts (mo with -%req and socket -%req. jewels -> you can easy reach -100% req.) . that way you can go full energy and won't need to bother about investing in strength (or dexterity) until late/end game

mo the armors with flat dexterity in order to wear some decent weapon (claws) without needing any heavy points invested in dexterity ->belt+gloves+boots+body armor = 180 dexterity . you will be able to wear dual
Spellgrip
Spellgrip
Wrist Blade (4)

(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 2
Required Dexterity: 20
Item Level: 1
Innate Lightning Damage:
(10.0% of Dexterity)
5% Chance to cast level 10 Hunting Banshee on Melee Attack
+1 to Assassin Skill Levels
5% Attack Speed
5% Cast Speed
Adds 5-6 Lightning Damage
-2% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-2% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-2% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(11 to 15) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(3 to 5)%
Socketed (1)
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 20
Required Dexterity: 39
Item Level: 31
Innate Lightning Damage:
(15.0% of Dexterity)
10% Chance to cast level 18 Hunting Banshee on Melee Attack
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
15% Attack Speed
15% Cast Speed
Adds 14-20 Lightning Damage
-4% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-4% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-4% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(21 to 25) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(9 to 11)%
Socketed (2)
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 39
Required Dexterity: 83
Item Level: 51
Innate Lightning Damage:
(20.0% of Dexterity)
15% Chance to cast level 26 Hunting Banshee on Melee Attack
+3 to Assassin Skill Levels
25% Attack Speed
25% Cast Speed
Adds 40-60 Lightning Damage
-8% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-8% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-8% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(31 to 35) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(15 to 17)%
Socketed (2)
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 48
Required Dexterity: 169
Item Level: 77
Innate Lightning Damage:
(25.0% of Dexterity)
20% Chance to cast level 38 Hunting Banshee on Melee Attack
+4 to Assassin Skill Levels
30% Attack Speed
30% Cast Speed
Adds 120-160 Lightning Damage
-12% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-12% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-12% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(36 to 40) to Energy
Elemental Resists +(18 to 20)%
Socketed (3)
(req.169 dexterity) or whatever weapon(s) you want to put on with no problem .
plts88
Acid Prince
49 | 2
plts88 wrote:Is movement speed capped? Is Run/Walk Speed the same thing as Movement Speed?

Didn't get an answer to this one yet. :-8
Edited by plts88 5 years.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Zon's bloodlust is a different skill and it stacks with other bloodlust. Is this intended or just a bug and will be removed in next patches?