Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
iceinmyveins wrote:is this worth anything??Image

If it was crafted with a relevant shrine then it could sell for a bit if someone didn't want to bother crafting one for themselves. But using an Abandoned makes you lose out on a lot of strength from a creepy shrine or DS from an imtimidating.
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
iceinmyveins wrote:is this worth anything??Image

If it was crafted with a relevant shrine then it could sell for a bit if someone didn't want to bother crafting one for themselves. But using an Abandoned makes you lose out on a lot of strength from a creepy shrine or DS from an imtimidating.

the build i was following said to use it
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Do barb mercs benefit from +to all skills? I remember hearing that they didn't a long time ago, but on their character screen, their skills go up a level. Is this just visual?
cd2m2
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cd2m2 wrote:Is Auto hotkey script allowed to be used on the tsw server? It's not listed in the allowed programs, yet people are talking about using it online

iso answer please
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Haywood wrote:What class/spec has the "easiest" time farming Ubers for charms/trophies?

I would use a melee barb or holy pala, have both myself and can tell they have a nice kill speed and dont die easily.
V_i_n_S
Thunder Beetle
52 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
V_i_n_S wrote:
V_i_n_S wrote:I need a list of all challenges, dungeons and more updated to Sigma. I saw somewhere nice .jpg where there was such a list with locations and the required level. Maybe some of you have it?

Do not give me a link to the wiki or median documents, I mean specifically about this infographic about which I am writing above. ;)

no one?
:(
dikhim
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
hi. Can I report for one guy who writes bump posts every 20-30 minutes? And he definitely uses bot, because he doesn't answer questions. He already spamed the whole search results with his only one topic, about 100 posts for the last day. Is there a rule to prevent this?
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is it worth stacking all resist beyond the maximum?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
V_i_n_S wrote:
V_i_n_S wrote:
V_i_n_S wrote:I need a list of all challenges, dungeons and more updated to Sigma. I saw somewhere nice .jpg where there was such a list with locations and the required level. Maybe some of you have it?

Do not give me a link to the wiki or median documents, I mean specifically about this infographic about which I am writing above. ;)

no one?
:(

You're looking for THIS ?
Graven
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hi2All

Can I remove MOs inserted by mistake?
10x in advance