Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sarcinda wrote:I'm looking to start up a fire sorc but I'm worried about immunes later on. Is there any way to pierce through immune anymore? I noticed the MO's that had -X% enemy resistances are no longer there, and I read that -X% does not pierce immunes anyways. So is it viable to make a solo element sorc?

Also, in regards to sacred uniques, I've noticed the terms SU, SSU, etc... being used. I'm assuming some SU's are more rare than others and that the SU page is listed in order of rarity right?
- always pick 2 elements. sorceress or not , you will always have to deal with imunes to one element so you need a second one regardless what character class/build you play . it is possible that in Sigma you won't need a second element anymore if your main element is strong enough
- SSSu's are the rarest , SSu-s are "medium rare" , SU's are more common . and there are also a few Secret SSSU's which are the rarest items available (they are not listed in the SU items page)
xXPPGGXx
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
-How can u reroll sets? I know 3Su´s + Arcane Crystal give 1 new Su, but i read that u can do some rerolling too if u have full set.

-And other question is how does "Hive Adds 33% of Poison Spell Damage Items to Vitality" bonus on Psn Sorc Set work?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xXPPGGXx wrote:-How can u reroll sets? I know 3Su´s + Arcane Crystal give 1 new Su, but i read that u can do some rerolling too if u have full set.

-And other question is how does "Hive Adds 33% of Poison Spell Damage Items to Vitality" bonus on Psn Sorc Set work?

1.) full set cubes into a specific SU related to that set: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

2.) 33% of the poison spell damage you gain from your equipped items is added to your vitality while hive is active. it's pretty straightforward.

if you have 60% poison spell damage from your items, you'll get +20 vitality when hive buff is active.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Are dyes going to be implemented in Sigma?
BlackMagick
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I'm a new player and I'm having a hard time coming across information for this game in terms of build guides. A lot of the guides on the forums seem outdated, and there is virtually no information on YouTube. It's all either outdated, or they are playing OG Diablo 2, or Path of Diablo. Is there an external site that contains guides that I don't know about? I read some of the recent news and it stated something happened with the site. Did you guys lose information posted on the forums? The guides section seems slim for a mod that's been out for over a decade.

At any rate, I'm attempting a sorceress build that's mostly based on Blade Spirits and Ice Elementals (with Shatter The Flesh and Frigid Sphere maxed to support the latter). I've walked through all of Hatred and A1 Terror while only wearing 3 items so far and it seems to be working quite well. However, I've read somewhere that summon necs are considered a joke and in desperate need of a rework at this point. Does that same sentiment carry over to Sorceress summons as well? I'm worried about the viability of my build in Destruction because it's incredibly fun to play so far and I don't want to have to rework it. Also any tips on items to keep an eye out for or skills that I should max besides Blade Spirits, Ice Elementals, Shatter The Flesh, and Frigid Sphere? Not sure if anyone has any experience with a build like this.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:Are dyes going to be implemented in Sigma?

i doubt it, at least not for the first installment, if at all. that would a back burner addition compared to the content changes they have planned for the first two big seasons I would guess.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
BlackMagick wrote:I'm worried about the viability of my build in Destruction because it's incredibly fun to play ...

If your current build is working great on terror then it'll be just fine in dest.
BlackMagick
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
nofurylion wrote:
BlackMagick wrote:I'm worried about the viability of my build in Destruction because it's incredibly fun to play ...

If your current build is working great on terror then it'll be just fine in dest.

Thank you.

And can anyone give me any information on what Ice Elementals receive from the elemental passives. There are 4 of them as far as I can tell. Snow Queen, Living Flame, Warp Armor, and Vengeful Power. I might as well take Snow Queen since I'm already in the ice tree, but which one would be best for summons if I'm going to focus on Blade Spirits and Ice Elementals?

I'm assuming only the player gets the damage reduction from Vengeful Power. What about Warp Armor? Do they inherit the bonus defense or chance to avoid damage?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
they receive all passives as it says.
BlackMagick
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Aero wrote:they receive all passives as it says.

I'm confused then because Living Flame increases maximum life yet they are not getting that increase in life when I put points into Living Flame. Also, it does not say their defense rating anywhere so I was not sure if they benefit from defense bonuses or % damage reduction.