Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
chickenfeeder wrote:i'm at stage 19 of uldyssian, killed the boss (seems so) but the guard still stays there, what now?

Read the first post on the previous page, maybe it's the same solution
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
there the fk is Xazax =,= I cant find him I dont know which act which area which enterance even there is ABSOLUTELY no detail about it in Docs...
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Darthaghar wrote:there the fk is Xazax =,= I cant find him I dont know which act which area which enterance even there is ABSOLUTELY no detail about it in Docs...

but there is..

Xazax

Wretched Sands (Act 2: Maggot Lair - Duriel's Lair)
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
I just found the Dryhten Ealdor
Warp Blade (Sacred) for my Mele sorc.

Stats on the Unique items page say: (http://modsbylaz.vn.cz/)

Dryhten Ealdor
Warp Blade (Sacred)
One-Hand Damage: (588-636) to (1085-1169)
Durability: 44
(Sorceress Only)
Required Dexterity: 331
Required Level: 100
Area Effect Damage
25% Chance to cast level 44 Crucify on Attack
5% Chance to cast level 59 Doom on Attack
+(3 to 5) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+(301 to 350)% Enhanced damage
50% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 200-400 damage
Adds 1000-2500 magic damage
Slows Target by 15%
Socketed: 6

However, the one I am carrying says damage is 197 to 358.
+188% Enhanced Damage
Adds 50-100 Damage
Adds 250-625 Magic damage.

I keep on finding extreme nerfing on stuff. I sometimes find that I cannot even damage some monsters because the gear in the game isn't high enough. Sure, I could build a specific character to take on a specific monster, but come-on, really?

Or, is there something about this sword that I've done wrong to reach its full potential? OR, is there a web page, showing current stats on all Uniques so I can find something that will do the job?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Ibra1 wrote:OR, is there a web page, showing current stats on all Uniques so I can find something that will do the job?

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/uniques
Jakkt
Rust Claw
85 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I have a question about a skill. Euphoria from the Unholy/Neutral tree. It says it doesn't break resistances however, does it stack with your own -enemy resists and allow your -enemy resist stat break it or do you still need to cap -170..? (170 I think is the value, correct?)
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:i'm at stage 19 of uldyssian, killed the boss (seems so) but the guard still stays there, what now?

I used dark summon dozens of times, summoned acid fiends, I killed them but still nothing happened, also my hydra and hoplites seems to target some invisible enemies.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
chickenfeeder wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:

I used dark summon dozens of times, summoned acid fiends, I killed them but still nothing happened, also my hydra and hoplites seems to target some invisible enemies.

Then I guess you should start all over again, remember to post the bugs you find here: https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18036 for a better future (maybe)
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
Aspirine101 wrote:
Darthaghar wrote:there the fk is Xazax =,= I cant find him I dont know which act which area which enterance even there is ABSOLUTELY no detail about it in Docs...

but there is..

Xazax

that doesnt explain me anything... I have already checked the docs like I said.. to my knowledge Duriel's layer isnt in maggot's lair also I have entered maggot's lair too THERE IS NOTHING TOO ! I have checked both areas there is no trace of any xazaxes around =,= instead of reciting docs u could have at least showed me enterance I mean I know where it is located ! I just dont know where the hell is the enterance !
Jakkt
Rust Claw
85 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Darthaghar wrote:
Aspirine101 wrote:

but there is..

Xazax

that doesnt explain me anything... I have already checked the docs like I said.. to my knowledge Duriel's layer isnt in maggot's lair also I have entered maggot's lair too THERE IS NOTHING TOO ! I have checked both areas there is no trace of any xazaxes around =,= instead of reciting docs u could have at least showed me enterance I mean I know where it is located ! I just dont know where the hell is the enterance !

It's in the back of Duriels Chamber after you kill him. It looks exactly like the entrance to Maggot Lair. The only difference is when you enter it, it's like.. 3 times the size.