Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
johnnxiv wrote:

I can't press ALT to show all dropped items on the ground?

you press ESC -> Preferences > Hotkey Settings > Show Items > left Mouse Click this Box > Press any Key you want
Jakob
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
Is there any way to create a specific type of shrine for crafting, beside farming? Feels like the game knows what type i need and deliberately doesnt drop it...
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nope
rydol
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there a page about the stat of the skills at different level? I want to know how Spirit of Vengeance progress
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nope
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
rydol wrote:Is there a page about the stat of the skills at different level? I want to know how Spirit of Vengeance progress

try this wiki , but some info/skills are outdated.

Goliath
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Stuck my nose in fight with Kabraxis and the Lucien fights. While I enjoy a good fight, those are beyond my skill level for 72 year-old Barb. Might be fun for some, but a nightmare for me. I know it is a dance of moves, builds and certain skills but still way to difficult for me. Definitely NOT enjoyable challenges. Sigh.
Goliath
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
So my question, Iron Spiral or Deathgaze Barb have best chance on either of those fights?
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Goliath wrote:So my question, Iron Spiral or Deathgaze Barb have best chance on either of those fights?

For Kabraxis respec to Fortress, keep summoning Edyrems near him so he doesn't target you too much, and stay mobile but not too far from him so he doesn't jump you and also if possible try to position yourself behind one of the statues on the sides but still with vision on him, just for a breather and to avoid direct dmg from his Balefire. It takes some time but you can do it.

For Lucion you have to use Dire Charm from the book Duram drops, in the N part of the map, use that spell on Lucion (the one with Mephisto sprite) and he will get an overlay of a small green tornado and essentially be on your side and fighting Malic (the one with Nihlathak sprite), so now he can be damaged by Malic and killed by him, just be sure to reapply the Dire Charm when you see the green tornado disappearing. Also lure Lucion in the open area where Malic is and try to keep the fight in between them there, it's easier to manage and run around avoiding Malic's bolts in a more open space.
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
What is the purpose of
Shadowfang
Shadowfang
Bastard Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (164 - 207) to (272 - 341)
Two-Hand Damage: (232 - 285) to (337 - 416)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 535
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Area Effect Attack
20% Chance to cast level 40 Veil King Plague Grasp on Melee Attack
Adds (50 to 75)-(150 to 200) Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+60 to Stormlord
Slow Target 25%
5% Reanimate as: Veil Terror
Socketed (4)
? It's a Necromancer only item but it's a sword. No Necromancer melee attack skills can be used with it, however it's clearly a melee necromancer item (-: