Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kinetickz wrote:Is there a better way to farm a specific shrine crafted item than hoping for RNGesus?
no
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Hey chuck, will you update the storm amazon anytime soon? heard she got buffed
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kinetickz wrote:Is there a better way to farm a specific shrine crafted item than hoping for RNGesus?
I mean my guide wants me to have a specific %ctc xyz on each of my gear but I feel like its nearly impossible,
I have tried it like 30times for one single item with a random shrine just to test it but had no luck at all

how the hell am I supposted to do this with the actual shrine I need which I havent found once yet (but traded but had no luck with rolling the stats so fuk that)

example for the gear I need:
    Belt: Abandoned craft with 5% ctc Disintegrate on attack
    Gloves: Abandoned craft with 7% ctc Stormblast on attack
    Armor: Abandoned craft with 5% ctc Javelin Nova on attack
    Shield: Abandoned craft with 25% ctc Arachnomancy on attack and 1% i ctb

Also another question:
Can I craft unique rings and amuletts?
Also is it worth it or is the chance to high to have the wrong one since I know which I want

Lock upper limit of available affix pool by using White Sacred base with Imbue quest. Result ilvl of imbuing = clvl+4, so check highest alvl you want on craft and then use character with right level with Imbue to get Rare with that ilvl.

You can use Reroll any Item to Unique recipe with rings/amus to get Tiered Uniques only. Some secret ones can be rolled too.
MrWhirlygig
Prowler
15 | 0
Did Something change in the game in the past 2 days. I have not switched gear or anything, been running TA on P8 SP, and just stepping into TA I get practically insta-killed now. Been running fine before that, hardly drop below 1/2 life, now I cant make it to first room without dying 2-3 times?

Spiral-Barb, Bear Stance, 450K Def, 55% Block, 85% DR, I should do just fine tanking, but dont last 15 seconds before dead.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
did you start running instead of walking? your defense is zero while running

also dr% is capped at 50% and anything beyond that is wasted
MrWhirlygig
Prowler
15 | 0
Gekko64 wrote:did you start running instead of walking? your defense is zero while running

also dr% is capped at 50% and anything beyond that is wasted

I re-equipped all my gear and reset run walk, which was set to run, and it seemed to reset, running fine now. Not sure what happened there, but it was set to Walk, but was acting like I was running. Thanks for help.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
LG_Blitz wrote:Hey chuck, will you update the storm amazon anytime soon? heard she got buffed
besides the overall buff , there is nothing important changed about the gear and skillplan, so it is not in my plans for the moment . i will update the Amazon builds around the second half of january . just because some skills get buffed it doesn't mean you must make any important changes to the build . it's the same build , but stronger . nothing more
Engersion
Sasquatch
65 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Has anyone tried Fire Sorc this patch? How are things feeling with the buffs? What are you using as your second element?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Engersion wrote:Has anyone tried Fire Sorc this patch? How are things feeling with the buffs? What are you using as your second element?

Brackans is streaming Fire Sorc (Flamestrike) if you wanna check it out.
princeigor
Bone Archer
79 | 10
Hey guys, I'm probably just very not so bright and doing everything wrong, but here goes:

So I've got the dark portal skill on my class charm but after I kill for example Talic on Mount Arreat, I still can't activate Dark Portal even though I see the little red symbols over my head.

I'm clearly doing something incorrectly pls help